Post-Game Talk: “DP for the win” • Oilers win 6-3

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
ABB9FFF6-F646-4E7D-9F41-8FE5A957B45E.gif

LETS f***ING GO BIG WIN

McDavid was a boss. Neal was the real deal.

Combo of Zooey and Melissa will lead us to the cup.

Great job by Kosko even though he didn’t have many shots.

Obligatory:

BE42BEFE-1D8C-4B9F-A351-711A1E8AD583.png

PLAY TARZAN BOY

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
As a Klefbom fan, I'll be the first to say he needs to get his ass in gear. Or pull his head out of it. Preferably both.

McDaddy was fantastic, and Neal was indeed the real deal, single-handedly sealing the win for us. Koski was very solid. On to the next!
the fact that Klefbom and Drai have been off just tells me that this team has another gear waiting to be found.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I give big props to Tippett. As much as he was the reason we lost last game, he changed things up, and he changed them up in the exact right ways.

The big things for me was going with Koskinen (okay that's simple) and also putting Kassian away from McDavid and with AA and Sheehan.

And we were finally covering Kubalik right, and the D were covering passing lanes.
I was mad about the Kassian Archibald swap but it made both lines better

Reactions: Oilhawks and ujju2

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Nurse in the 2nd and 3rd looked absolutely studly. Bear up and down. Klef-Lars playing genuinely 3rd pairing bad, mostly Klef. Russell was fantastic. Benning could go for Caleb.

Reactions: KYams17

North

Jun 25, 2009
As a Klefbom fan, I'll be the first to say he needs to get his ass in gear. Or pull his head out of it. Preferably both.

McDaddy was fantastic, and Neal was indeed the real deal, single-handedly sealing the win for us. Koski was very solid. On to the next!

This is exactly why you want a guy like Neal rather than a Lucic in situations like this. Neal is a lot more savvy and obviously has more scoring ability.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
4th line with another good game and 2 crucial goals in the 3rd. They're too big and physical together for the Hawks to handle when they have the puck.

Reactions: Samus44

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I give big props to Tippett. As much as he was the reason we lost last game, he changed things up, and he changed them up in the exact right ways.

The big things for me was going with Koskinen (okay that's simple) and also putting Kassian away from McDavid and with AA and Sheehan.

And we were finally covering Kubalik right, and the D were covering passing lanes.
Never doubt the Tipp.

Reactions: Samus44

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad