Player Discussion “Diving Deep” series

In this thread I will be sharing some articles that cover players journey’s to getting to the NHL and how their careers have gone to this point. The first article is on Linus Ullmark’s Path to Stardom. I recently had an on-phone interview with Matt Grzelyck’s mother to discuss his hockey roots and will be coming out with a Grzelyck article in the next week. The series will continue on with a new player each week. Look forward to sharing their stories and providing fans with some heavily researched reading material.

Diving Deep: Linus Ullmark’s Path to Stardom

Born on July 31, 1993, in Lugnvik, a Swedish village with an approximate population of 350, Ullmark is the first and only player to make it to the NHL. As a child, he would often head to the community rink, walking distance from his home, to play hockey with his friends. The doors were never locked at the rink, allowing the youngster to spend countless hours honing his skills and instilling a deep passion for the game at a young age.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
In this thread I will be sharing some articles that cover players journey’s to getting to the NHL and how their careers have gone to this point. The first article is on Linus Ullmark’s Path to Stardom. I recently had an on-phone interview with Matt Grzelyck’s mother to discuss his hockey roots and will be coming out with a Grzelyck article in the next week. The series will continue on with a new player each week. Look forward to sharing their stories and providing fans with some heavily researched reading material.

Diving Deep: Linus Ullmark’s Path to Stardom

Born on July 31, 1993, in Lugnvik, a Swedish village with an approximate population of 350, Ullmark is the first and only player to make it to the NHL. As a child, he would often head to the community rink, walking distance from his home, to play hockey with his friends. The doors were never locked at the rink, allowing the youngster to spend countless hours honing his skills and instilling a deep passion for the game at a young age.

If each of your deep dives are that in depth I promise to keep reading. It feels like you really put in the research. It’s so thorough that I am slightly afraid you had chatgpt write it. Kudos to you, keep up the good work.

If each of your deep dives are that in depth I promise to keep reading. It feels like you really put in the research. It’s so thorough that I am slightly afraid you had chatgpt write it. Kudos to you, keep up the good work.
Thank you I will be working hard to keep them coming. I am a lifetime Bruins fan and do extensive research for my articles. Super excited to get working on the Grzelyck piece coming next. His mom gave me so much great information on an over the phone interview. Really looking forward to putting that one out there. I try to create an article that I would like to read being a fan myself. Glad you enjoyed and look forward to keeping the content coming.

I’ve got to admit though that I have no clue what chatgpt is and I will be googling it right after this comment lol.

Reactions: HustleB
Diving Deep: Bruins’ Matt Grzelcyk, The Hometown Kid
In this edition of Diving Deep we look at Matt’s Grzelcyk’s journey to the NHL. I was able to do an interview with his mother, Kathleen who provided quality insight about Matt before he made it to the professional ranks.

Reactions: Dr Hook
Diving Deep: Boston Bruins’ All-Time Dynamic Duos
Throughout their history, the Boston Bruins have boasted many dynamic duos, such as Phil Esposito and Ken Hodge, Rick Middleton and Barry Pederson, Cam Neely and Adam Oates, Jason Allison and Sergei Samsonov, Joe Thornton and Glen Murray, and now Patrice Bergeron and Brad Marchand. Here’s a look at each of these dynamic Bruins duos and what these pairings accomplished together.

Diving Deep: Bruins’ David Pastrnak Fulfilling Father’s Dream
A story on Pastrnak’s early days and him
finding motivation through tragedy at a young age. Hope you all
Enjoy!

David Krejci
This edition of the Diving Deep series looks at David Krejci’s rise to becoming a clutch performer in the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the Bruins

While it doesn’t look like he will be playing tonight, it’s just a matter of time before David Krejci returns to the Bruins line up. Here’s an in-depth look at the career of the Bruins’ icon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad