‘Maybe this is the year the Leafs beat Boston,’ says HFBoards regular with average Likes/Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012

‘Maybe this is the year the Leafs beat Boston,’ says delusional idiot who doesn’t know shit​

1713390398548.png

TORONTO – Local man Dennis Hendricks believes this could be the year the Leafs finally end their playoff losing streak against the Boston Bruins, mostly because he’s a dumb f*** who says dumb f*** things.

“I know we’ve struggled against them in the past, but I really think this is our year,” said the moron who doesn’t realize that to be a Leafs fan is to know only suffering.

“Sure we’ve struggled against them in the past but that was years ago! No way that history affects this roster” added the man who we assume failed Kindergarten due to his sheer idiocy and who probably also believes that the NDP are going to win the next election and Doug Ford is about to fix Toronto’s transit problems.

More at CBC.ca

Reactions: hamzarocks

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
We all know.

But I'm ready to be delusional come Saturday !
You know what HNHL? Believe it or not, I think the Leafs biggest worry this year isn't the Big Bad Bruins, but the fact that they are mentally weak and can't get out of their own heads.

This is the most beatable Bruin's team they have faced, ever.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
most beatable Bruin's team they have faced, ever.
For sure.

But what still remains true is it is OUR WORST matchup.

Any team in the East we'd be better off.

Boston fans are scared of Vasi.

Swayman has a 2 year .960 average against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad