Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto

ZBbhnnA.jpg

LAST MATCHUP

Last edited:

samsquanch9*

DSP is actually our best player at dumping and chasing because he's not scared to get hit like most of our players. He skates it up until he's right up to the defense man and just chips it by him and skates around the defenseman. Most of our players are too scared to get close to the Dman so they just rifle it into the end from the red line and coast in to make it look like they're forechecking. The other teams dmen just shoot it back out in 2 seconds and go back on the offensive

TCIH

Nov 26, 2007
Montreal
Feeling pretty good about this game. As long as the defense can keep an eye on Forsberg at all times, we should be OK.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Price is God. The God had day off on Monday BUT tonight he will be working his 12 hour shift! Go Carey, Pegs fan

Last edited:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Not sure what to think about tonight's game...I thought the T-bay was a statement game, and they were awful the 1st two periods....

Tonight's game should be a huge bounceback game, but.............I guess we will see over the next few games, if we have character guys who can gel and play better than they have recently. It would be nice for them to win a game once in awhile, and let Price relax for a change...:shakehead

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Habs will win tonight, probably go past regulation like usual against the Caps. Picking the under might be a good bet here too.

samsquanch9*

As usual I'm expecting a loss-worthy effort but a result that could go either way. Therrien has ruined me. I don't even care if we win anymore. This is my first time in many years as a Habs fan that I can guess almost EXACTLY how the team is gonna play. I would put serious money on the Habs getting dominated like usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad