Confirmed with Link: Zykov signs ELC (3 YR, $735K Per)

Captain Mittens*

His farts will blow all of the smog from LA in to the Ponda

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Very good news. I can't wait to see what he can develop into. It is about time our left wing looks solid with Gaborik, Pearson, King, Prokhorkin, and soon Zykov.

Peter James Bond

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
He's gonna cure cancer with his tears.

Tesla cured cancer around 1930 or so...but yes, Zykov will be a beast!
Will be able to play either LW or RW.

My dad had a cancerous tumor and was inoperable in his throat, 2 yrs ago.
I had him drink FOOD GRADE, 35% Hydogen Peroxide, 8-12 drops in water,
3 times a day and the doctor was not sure how his cancer went away and
the tumor size went way down.

Also, lemon juice squeezed from lemons in a 16 oz glass of water and add 1 teaspoon baking soda and
drink...cures cancer too.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
Tesla cured cancer around 1930 or so...but yes, Zykov will be a beast!
Will be able to play either LW or RW.

My dad had a cancerous tumor and was inoperable in his throat, 2 yrs ago.
I had him drink FOOD GRADE, 35% Hydogen Peroxide, 8-12 drops in water,
3 times a day and the doctor was not sure how his cancer went away and
the tumor size went way down.

Also, lemon juice squeezed from lemons in a 16 oz glass of water and add 1 teaspoon baking soda and
drink...cures cancer too.

That's awesome about your dad!!! :handclap:

You can also take marijuana to cure cancer among other illnesses. Basically, just stay away from the pharmaceuticals for the most part, if you want to be cured.

KingKopitar11*

You can also take marijuana to cure cancer among other illnesses. Basically, just stay away from the pharmaceuticals for the most part, if you want to be cured.

Thiiiis. You just need to dig around and you can find a lot of helpful methods. Just avoid big pharmaceuticals.

Man our left Wing finally looks better, it was so weak before. At least we have some legit top 6 talent on it now.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
I do like Zykov but I think the kid is being way overhyped at this point. He is not dominating in the Q, but he does have the physicality and hockey sense to thrive in the NHL. We just don't know how it's going to translate, yet.

Peter James Bond

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

Yes! I didn't mention..he did go through radiation and it made him sick...I began telling him to try the 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide (cancer cannot live in high levels
of oxygen environment and it dies) and he did and got better....you will read its dangerous, and it is, if you take it straight! You add a max of 16 drops in a glass of water. Yes, big pharma is meant to make money and not cure most anything.
They cannot patent oxygen therapy or baking soda, or lemon juice. They say fresh squeezed lemon juice kills tons of illnesses and many diseases. The military even has
baking soda to save lives.

This is about Zykov though. Sorry. This is a great day for him and King fans!

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Great news...future sure looks bright for him:

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/b...v-gets-5-points-game-5-drakkar-044518075.html

10 May, 2014 12:45 AM EDT
Valentin Zykov gets 5 points in Game 5, Drakkar take 3-2 lead: Friday’s 3 Stars

No. 1 star: Valentin Zykov, Baie-Comeau Drakkar (QMJHL)

May 9 could long be remembered as Valentin's Day in Baie-Comeau, where the Drakkar are one win from their first President's Cup after holding off the Val-d'Or Foreurs 6-5 on Friday to take a 3-2 lead in the final. Zykov (2G-3A, +3) hasn't been as omnipresent for Baie-Comeau as he was during their 2013 playoff run, with his shots on goal down nearly 50 per cent, but the Los Angeles Kings pick delivered in a must-win game.

Zykov scored exactly one minute into the game on a setup from Francis Turbide. The early goal was a harbinger of a high-scoring game. The Russian got assists on goals by Charles Poulin and Montreal Canadiens draft choice Jérémy Grégoire (2G-1A, -1) that lifted the Drakkar to a 3-2 lead through one period. Anthony Mantha scored early in the second (well, of course he did), but Grégoire put the home side back in front, stealing the puck in the neutral zone and finishing off a give-and-go with Gabryel Paquin-Boudreau.

The Drakkar finally got a cushion 5:13 into the third when Zykov intercepted a pass around the boards and quickly tapped the puck to Maxime St-Cyr, who scored to open a 5-3 lead. That set off a wild couple of minutes, with Mantha setting up a goal (well, of course he did) before Habs pick Charles Hudon set up Zykov to restore a two-goal spread

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad