Zuccarello Awakens - 2015/2016 Highlight Montage

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Excellent video. Thanks very much for it!

Never saw Brassard's reaction to Zuuc's injury before. You can see how he was torn between the game and Zuuc. He knew something was wrong with Zuuc, but was also concerned with the goings-on of the Playoff game. Makes me love Brass even more. Loves his team, but also loves his individual teammates.

I used to listen to Metallica in the 80s, but stopped after the Black album. Last great album was "One". Anyway,,,never heard the song you used before. The singing is not so hot, and the synthesizer is hard to listen to....but the opening riffing (without the synth) is very much Doom metal. I listened to a band in the 80's called Candlemass (still listen to them on occasion). They were the embodiment of the "Doom" scene. Metallica's riff sounds like something Candlemass would have written....except Candlemass would have played it a bit heavier and left out the synth.

In any case, great video. Thanks for it!

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
Great video Loffen, thanx for the effort of making these :D

oh, and @Revel : Old Candlemass is fantastic music!

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Great video as always, Loffen. It was your highlight videos that partly lured me to HF in the first place; your Gaborik one with Paul Oakenfeld haunts my memory all the time. Keep it up :handclap::handclap:

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Watching those highlights the thing that stands out to me is his instincts, I don't see ANY hesitation in those plays he's making. If we only had 2 or 3 other players with such instinct in the O-zone.

Great job Loffen, your instincts in your field are just as excellent.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
That was incredible. It looks like you put a lot of time in to it. It was very well done. Thank you.

Mordeth

Sep 18, 2015
Excellent video. Thanks very much for it!

Never saw Brassard's reaction to Zuuc's injury before. You can see how he was torn between the game and Zuuc. He knew something was wrong with Zuuc, but was also concerned with the goings-on of the Playoff game. Makes me love Brass even more. Loves his team, but also loves his individual teammates.

I used to listen to Metallica in the 80s, but stopped after the Black album. Last great album was "One". Anyway,,,never heard the song you used before. The singing is not so hot, and the synthesizer is hard to listen to....but the opening riffing (without the synth) is very much Doom metal. I listened to a band in the 80's called Candlemass (still listen to them on occasion). They were the embodiment of the "Doom" scene. Metallica's riff sounds like something Candlemass would have written....except Candlemass would have played it a bit heavier and left out the synth.

In any case, great video. Thanks for it!

Don't know if you know it, but that song is from a live album where they played with an orchestra. The album S&M. So theres no synth, its the full San Francisco Symphony. And its a really awesome and alot better then the Kiss one for instance in my opinion. And they have no album called One.

As for the video, awesome as always Loffen! :yo:

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Don't know if you know it, but that song is from a live album where they played with an orchestra. The album S&M. So theres no synth, its the full San Francisco Symphony. And its a really awesome and alot better then the Kiss one for instance in my opinion. And they have no album called One.

Thanks for the info Mordeth. I suppose I meant to say "And Justice For all...". I was spinning Kill 'em all on Vinyl in the 80's...it was just a slip-up on my part.

Thanks for the info on the Orchestra. I thought the additional instruments were from a synthesizer, I guess. I'm way out of date on Metallica. If it ain't 80's Metallica, I don't know much about it.:laugh:

Mordeth

Sep 18, 2015
Thanks for the info Mordeth. I suppose I meant to say "And Justice For all...". I was spinning Kill 'em all on Vinyl in the 80's...it was just a slip-up on my part.

Thanks for the info on the Orchestra. I thought the additional instruments were from a synthesizer, I guess. I'm way out of date on Metallica. If it ain't 80's Metallica, I don't know much about it.:laugh:

Yeah, no worries, i am a fullblooded heavy, dark, melodic, almost all kinds of, metal fan. Metallica was my first love, but moved on since then. :help:

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
'preciate it, guys.

Thanks, Loffen! You do thing I can't even fathom :laugh:

Zucc has to have the Masterton.

:joker:

Ending up with a career year after literally scrambling your brain should be enough.

Great video as always, Loffen. It was your highlight videos that partly lured me to HF in the first place;

your Gaborik one with Paul Oakenfeld haunts my memory all the time. Keep it up :handclap::handclap:

Nice.

lirl

That was incredible. It looks like you put a lot of time in to it. It was very well done. Thank you.

I got into a groove so it didn't take that long to edit. It's an easy song to work with.

Probably my second favorite Metallica album. I'm not a die hard fan, but they do have a lot of good tunes. I don't care for St. Anger at all nor their first album, but the rest is good.

Watching those highlights the thing that stands out to me is his instincts, I don't see ANY hesitation in those plays he's making. If we only had 2 or 3 other players with such instinct in the O-zone.

Great job Loffen, your instincts in your field are just as excellent.

Thanks, Blue. Getting paid to edit NHL footage would've been the life.

Great video Loff. I love Zucc, hope he sticks around for a while.

Hopefully he's a Ranger for life.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Great video as always, Loffen. It was your highlight videos that partly lured me to HF in the first place; your Gaborik one with Paul Oakenfeld haunts my memory all the time. Keep it up :handclap::handclap:

The Gaborik one is awesome, I'll still watch that from time to time to this day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad