Zherdev or Nash

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
I think Nash gets more goals, Zherdev gets more assists but who gets more points ?
Which player by how many points?

I say Nash by 5-10 points if both played equal games.
Two amazing players that will defianately electrify their fans. And being on the same team we shouldnt get alot of homer comments. Thanks.

jacketracket*

I'm enjoying the fact that I don't have to make a choice ... I'll be watching Brule set 'em both up for years.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I say Nash will get more points. Watch his assists totals increase dramatically over the next few years as the jackets get better and as Nash develop even more.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
I'd like to see Nash become more of a team player. He floats a bit on defense and is a puck hog on offense. With that said I dont think their is anyone in hockey who can bury the puck like him.

HockeyMan9

Jul 1, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
I really don't know which way to go on this one, everyone knows what Nash did last year, but I think Zherdev was better once he got the whole Russian arbitration case off his back. I want to see if he can stay at that pace for a good chunk of the season, which was just over a ppg.

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
E = CH² said:
I say Nash will get more points. Watch his assists totals increase dramatically over the next few years as the jackets get better and as Nash develop even more.

Is he substancially better than Z ? Are we talking 20+ points better ?

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
I seen Clb play the Oil in a Feb game just before the lockout and to my untrained eyes i thought Z was amazing. He made plays that were Gretzkyish. Nash wasnt as good that night but he scored. Z excited the crowd. Man are you clb fans lucky.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
as a Predators fan, I'm required to hate both...but give me Zherdev ,any day. Bias aside, I think Rick Nash is becoming pretty overrated around here. I think Zherdev, on the other hand, is the total package.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
jcorb58 said:
Is he substancially better than Z ? Are we talking 20+ points better ?

To be honest, I haven't seen enough of Zherdev to have a very good idea where he'll end but I see Nash as a 50-60G, 40-50A guy in the future.

So if Zherdev ends up as a 80 pts player then a 20 pts difference is plausible.

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Nash could well lead the League in goals this year. Z. may make the more spectacular plays and goals, but on a daily basis give me Nash.

AgentNaslund*

I dont think Nash will develope into much of a play maker. But more of a goal scorer, net crasher type of goal scorer. He is the type of guy that will end up mor goals then assists, and Zherdev will be his set up man. On a skill level, sorry, Zherdev is probably better then him, but Nash got size, strong skating, and world class goal scoring touch.

X0ssbar

Zherdev will lead the team in points this year - there is absolutely no doubt in my mind.

I'll go a step further and say that 'Z' will challenge for the league lead in points in a couple of years - which will have MacLean reaching for his checkbook again.

bizzz*

Z is entering his contract year while Nash just signed for 5 years. So Z has more reasons to take care of his personal stats than Nash. Though I guess Nash will score more points, but Z won't be too far behind. I would say Nash is gonna win the local race by 5-10 points. I'm familiar with Z and his game depends on his mood too much. I expect a several slumps during the season for Z and that's the reason why Nash will score more points. He is more like a hockey machine, while Z is more creative and intelligent person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad