Rumor: Zadorov heading to the KHL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Seems like Zadorov is using the Russia card to gain a bit of leverage. Sensible from him, considering that he is the "only" victim of having to play out his contract year on a 48-point team.

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
You'd think if this is true it will exacerbate their need for a defender, but by no means do I think this will drive down the ask in Duchene....

#GoSakic

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
i mean i get he has potential.. but what in his play has merited him to be such a high valued prospect to some in here.

His stats are worse then those of Beaulieu and Matheson and aside from his really good rookiee season in buffalo.. hasnt shown much progression

Iracundia

Jun 19, 2011
I want another tank, especially this year considering the great D available, so do that Z and we'll see ya in a couple years.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Wow , if this true then the avs are screwed.
Zad is the main piece of the Radar trade with Buffalo.
If it's true that he's leaving , someone in Denver will have the reevaluate the Avs org in place, starting with Joe Sakic.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Deserved karma for the Avs fans. No matter how many times they were told that Zadorov ruined his own development by threatening the khl if he was sent back to juniors they continued the narrative that Buffalo ruined him. He ruined himself. Now you see how. Enjoy.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Deserved karma for the Avs fans. No matter how many times they were told that Zadorov ruined his own development by threatening the khl if he was sent back to juniors they continued the narrative that Buffalo ruined him. He ruined himself. Now you see how. Enjoy.

Playing hockey and getting millions, why can't I ruin myself this way?

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Given what Kulikov signed for I don't know why the AVs didn't offer him 1 more year

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Yeah, because literally no Russian has ever had a KHL backup plan or used the threat of the KHL for leverage.

Any angst over this at this point is absurd, not that it will stop anyone from using this to crap on the Avs because Avs.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Never got the hype for this guy, so I think his loss is more of a hit to morale than anything (although that defense is god-awful with or without him). I really fear that Colorado might lose their first 10 games and then make some crazy desperation moves due to a terrible team and loss of money.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Yeah, because literally no Russian has ever had a KHL backup plan or used the threat of the KHL for leverage.

Any angst over this at this point is absurd, not that it will stop anyone from using this to crap on the Avs because Avs.

I mean, the Avs already lost one player to the KHL this summer. It's not like there's no precedent or basis for another one leaving if contract talks don't progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad