Zadorov blames the Kings system for their loss

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Let’s not talk about lack of offensive talent while Karlsson was torching the league under Guy Boucher’s 1-3-1 and that was some great hockey to watch as a Sens fan.

What’s next? No dumping the puck? No back checking? If the only way to play hockey was the way Zadorov plays games would end 10-7.

Don’t let the team with no offensive talent score first or be in a deficit if you don’t want them to shell up.

I better see Zadorov pinching every play and going for every 50/50 puck at the blue-line when Vancouver is up 3-1 in the playoffs.

wavaxa2

Sep 24, 2010
The Canucks struggle against physical, defensive, playoff style hockey, and have done so for many years. Until they can figure out how to handle teams like the Kings, Golden Knights and Bruins, they aren't going to accomplish jack in the playoffs.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Love ya big Z but he must have a close friend or someone read these forums, it seems every media comment he makes is said to rile people up. And it’s f***ing hilarious :laugh:

He went after Edmonton and then LA, is Vegas next?

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
You'll notice no one said a word when your vezina goaltender got old yellered 5-1 a few weeks back by the very same team. 5 lucky bounces i guess?

maybe that's because there wasn't a parade of canucks fans coming thru our boards telling us how bad of fans we actually are at that point so again, the strange timing and the strange anger is escalating and I'm not sure why this is suddenly an issue when it's been literally years.

but you reap what you sow and you guys should probably expect some pushback when you start teeing off on fans on their home board for telling them something they already know but implying they're bad humans for it.
We have some terrible fans. If they're coming to your board and saying some dumb shit that's a them problem. Doesn't speak to the rest of us, just like your worst fans don't speak to the quality of the rest of you.

And no, it wasn't 5 lucky goales. I'm not just some homer dumbass who doesn't understand hockey and uses it as an ego replacement for my own lack of accomplishments like some fans are.

The 5-1 game you guys smoked us and it was one of our worst games of the year, but that's also a testament to the Kings.

But last game, I honestly thought we were outplaying the Kings about 51-49 and was quite pleased that we were showing maturity and not trying to force the game into a track meet or anything.

And then a couple of weird ones went in and we couldn't generate anything.

Doesn't mean your team's win doesn't count or you shouldn't be proud of it. But that's how I saw last game.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
So you get two lucky bounces and beat a better team who is missing their vezina quality goaltender and two good top 9 forwards and this is how you handle it?
God you're gonna' be insufferable to be around when you get your first girlfriend.

Its like you forget about the 5-1 pounding with their vezina quality goaltender

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
The Canucks struggle against physical, defensive, playoff style hockey, and have done so for many years. Until they can figure out how to handle teams like the Kings, Golden Knights and Bruins, they aren't going to accomplish jack in the playoffs.
Canucks are fine playing a physical game. We haven't been pushed around at all this year.
Our record
vs Kings is 1-2
vs Vegas 1-1
vs Boston 1-1

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013

Seems to me Draisaitl agrees with Zadorov.

Looking forward to the couple of salty Kings fans in here calling out Drai for being a sore loser when he’s been the one who’s sent them home the last couple of years :laugh:

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Looking forward to the couple of salty Kings fans in here calling out Drai for being a sore loser when he’s been the one who’s sent them home the last couple of years :laugh:
So what like two posters? He has temper tantrums of a toddler and likes throwing cheap shots here and there BUT no one can really deny his skill and talent. Hell look at this thread where kings fans are admitting that the oilers got them beat.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

Seems to me Draisaitl agrees with Zadorov.

Yeah, teams shouldn't prevent other teams from scoring and just let them walk into the zone shift after shift. Draisaitl is just another guy crying over this , and not just LA, but any team that prevents you from scoring. What's next , 2-1 games shouldn't exist?

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
Its like you forget about the 5-1 pounding with their vezina quality goaltender
Did you not see my other post regarding this topic?

I acknowledged that we got smoked that game. It happens.

I'm not screaming to protect my ego and unable to acknowledge that my team isn't always the best out there 'but the refs' or 'but the bounces'.

But my honest assessment of the 3-1 game was that we were outplaying you by a small margin for much of the game until late in the 2nd, but it was a chess match that either team could win. We mostly had the puck, but weren't creating many high grade chances.

Then the Kings got a couple of lucky bounces (especially the one that bounced off Soucy twice) and our team couldn't create after that until about 3 minutes left. It's fine, the Kings won and nobody is taking away from that. But I'm not here going, 'hurr durr Kangz Sux!'

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Did you not see my other post regarding this topic?

I acknowledged that we got smoked that game. It happens.

I'm not screaming to protect my ego and unable to acknowledge that my team isn't always the best out there 'but the refs' or 'but the bounces'.

But my honest assessment of the 3-1 game was that we were outplaying you by a small margin for much of the game until late in the 2nd, but it was a chess match that either team could win. We mostly had the puck, but weren't creating many high grade chances.

Then the Kings got a couple of lucky bounces (especially the one that bounced off Soucy twice) and our team couldn't create after that until about 3 minutes left. It's fine, the Kings won and nobody is taking away from that. But I'm not here going, 'hurr durr Kangz Sux!'

Oh the last game, Canucks defintely outplayed the Kings, Kings were NEVER on the same page in that game, I was playing testament to your "oh we were missing our Vezina top goaltender" same one that got smoked 5-1 previously etc....

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

Paddys Pub

Jul 18, 2016
Port Coquitlam
Meh. He made an honest statement about a boring style of hockey.
It is hard to come back.
Big whoop. Seems like some misinterpretation to shit on Canucks fans.

Let’s be honest. Kings style sucks and is boring to watch.
If that’s the game they want to play, cool. Sucks for LA fans.
But
Canucks should be able to adjust to beat the shit out of the Kings.
They have the skilled players to do it, but not the coaching.
I love Toc, but he isn’t the most adaptable coach around

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
Oh the last game, Canucks defintely outplayed the Kings, Kings were NEVER on the same page in that game, I was playing testament to your "oh we were missing our Vezina top goaltender" same one that got smoked 5-1 previously etc....
Fair enough. But worth seeing the strange and vitriolic post I was responding to when I referenced the players we were missing.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Fair enough. But worth seeing the strange and vitriolic post I was responding to when I referenced the players we were missing.

Again, you referenced your vezina type goaltender as missing in a 3-2 lost, failing to recognize, the same Vezina type goaltender, got hammered 5-1,

Really strange to mention a player who did worse than the backup

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Again, you referenced your vezina type goaltender as missing in a 3-2 lost, failing to recognize, the same Vezina type goaltender, got hammered 5-1,

Really strange to mention a player who did worse than the backup
Imagine taking a sample size of one game and just repeating the same thing over and over again.

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Yeah, teams shouldn't prevent other teams from scoring and just let them walk into the zone shift after shift. Draisaitl is just another guy crying over this , and not just LA, but any team that prevents you from scoring. What's next , 2-1 games shouldn't exist?
I think "crying" is a strong word to describe both Zadorov's comments and Draisaitl's.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
The Kings didn’t play 1-3-1 when they were winning cups lol

Sutter teams forechecked you into submission. Oppressive pressure with lots of big bodies. They were great defensively because all their opponents often managed to do in their shifts were dump it in and change. Supported the puck extremely well and just squeeze teams until they pop.

Vegas, St Louis, Washington had similar Stanley Cup winning rosters/systems.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Love ya big Z but he must have a close friend or someone read these forums, it seems every media comment he makes is said to rile people up. And it’s f***ing hilarious :laugh:

He went after Edmonton and then LA, is Vegas next?
Lots of pucks to the head me thinks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad