Proposal: zadina + for kakko

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Kakko has been so disappointing. I expected so much more from him. I still would not give up on him tho. Hes got too much potential

Yes I'm not a Rangers fan.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Zadina has probably shown better in his limited NHL time and is only a year older. Detroit isn't much of a better situation for Kakko than New York is.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Trouba isn’t waiving

the deal is unlikely but I think Trouba might consider it for DET.

------------

NY does NOT want to deal Kakko.
In order to justify moving him, Rangers would have to get something worthwhile.

Moving Trouba's 8m per would prob do it

btw, Trouba is not a horrible player.
he's just a bad contract

however sending that contract is not enough.
would have to be a signif add coming to NY as well w/Seider

Howev, does not have to be Zadina
could be 2022 or 2023 high but protected pick(s)

-----------
All that said, Stevie Y will not deal Seider, even if it accelerates the rebuild

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
kakko + trouba
for
zadina + seider

Trouba’s not waiving for Detroit. And the entire RW’s entire fanbase has repeatedly shit on every Seider proposal you’ve spammed for months.

99% of Rangers fans would decline Zadina+Seider for Fox by himself, let alone add Kakko.

This is bad, man. Like, really bad.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Trouba’s not waiving for Detroit. And the entire RW’s entire fanbase has repeatedly shit on every Seider proposal you’ve spammed for months.

99% of Rangers fans would decline Zadina+Seider for Fox by himself, let alone add Kakko.

This is bad, man. Like, really bad.
Thats the point, its showing an exaggerated version of the other proposal to demonstrate how Detroit fans feel about it.

They feel like its bad, man. Like, really bad.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
And I wouldn't give up seider for Mr. Privileged. Some of these ranger fans are gonna look real stupid real soon.
Why is that? Fox is already showing he's a top dog in NY. So, what's the problem with NYR fans not trading Fox for Seider and Zadina? I mean, cone on, maybe in the future you've got 2 valuable pieces that end up better than Fox, but right not it makes no sense for NYR to trade their #1 for a potential #1, and another winger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad