Zachary Fucale real size and weight?

Fifthgear

Nov 15, 2007
Montréal
Does somebody know what is the real size and weight of Zachary Fucale?

If Jonathan Drouin is 5´11 then in this picture he´s at least 6´1.

6d30170d48a9996ac3a69b684182.jpeg

This is what i got for the moment:

Hockeydb.com: Height 6'0 -- Weight 166 lbs.

Eliteprospects.com: Height 6'1 -- Weight 181 lbs.

MyNhldraft.com: Height 6'1 -- Weight 180 lbs.

lastwordonsports.com: Height 6'1.5 -- Weight 177.5 lbs.

Last edited:

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
I'm kind of surprised at the 6'1" measurements. It wasn't that long ago that I was standing near him and there's no way he was even close to 2 inches taller than me. I would have said almost the same size (6' maybe). Must be in the middle of some kind of summer growth spurt, lots of sun, etc, lol.

Fifthgear

Nov 15, 2007
Montréal
I'm kind of surprised at the 6'1" measurements. It wasn't that long ago that I was standing near him and there's no way he was even close to 2 inches taller than me. I would have said almost the same size (6' maybe). Must be in the middle of some kind of summer growth spurt, lots of sun, etc, lol.

Exactly my point, doesn´t look to me that he´s 6´1 but ...

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
The lastwordonsports listing of 6'1.5'' is supposedly based on the combine results. Hard to know if that's accurate without an official listing. He doesn't look THAT small in net so I wouldn't be surprised if it's accurate.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Who cares for an inch or two. Price has a couple of inches on most goalies in the league. Sure didn't prevent him from looking God awful last season.

It's not as if he was 5'6. His height is definitely not an issue.

Fifthgear

Nov 15, 2007
Montréal
Who cares for an inch or two. Price has a couple of inches on most goalies in the league. Sure didn't prevent him from looking God awful last season.

First Price had an average year last season and not awful one like you said and 2nd i know that is height is not an issue only that we have many sites, people saying different height and it was purely for knowledge reasons.

hogtownhabsfan*

He was 6'1 at the development camp's measures earlier this month.

Any link to these measurements? Very interested in seeing them, have been looking for them everywhere, more interested in Tinordi's height/weight though.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

Your right who cares about his height....and just to clarify, Price and the team had a good season for 40 games...then came the implosion, both Price and the team, that is...;)

Prairie Prince

We got size now what
Sep 27, 2012
Saskatoon
I've stood next to him and I'd say he's around 6' 1". I'm 6' 2" and he was a bit shorter than I was. Weight, I couldn't tell you, although he looks pretty lanky.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Miller in his best years weight less than 170 pounds.

Weight is really not a huge factor for goalies.

I'd rather a goaltender not weigh as much. It allows them to be more agile, IMO. Depends on the height, though.

I wouldn't be surprised with these height measurements if they're a shade over, they'll just round up (6'.25" -> 6'1").

Analyzer*

Miller in his best years weight less than 170 pounds.

Weight is really not a huge factor for goalies.

Miller and his brother have a condition where putting on weight is hard. Whether it be fat, or muscle. He has legitimate chicken legs and has to have the straps special made for his legs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad