Zach Parise ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lars

Aug 22, 2005
Vancouver Canada
I have heard about im alot recently but not before???

Can some people give me some stats, and info, videos.... anything that shows the skill of this guy and how he plays...

It would be greatly apreciated :)

Last edited:

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
his name is actuall zach PARISE. He went to hs at shattucks st. mary and scored a ridiculous amount, went to UND for 2 years and played along bochenski and scored alot, played for the Albany riverrats and scored alot there, and is now going to play for new jersey, and will likely score alot there. He is a great skater- low center of gravity and has great, great vision. He is an underrated finisher. He is a hardworker, but since he is smallish (5'11 i believe), he needs to work hard. He is not a defensive liability and is a supremely intelligent athlete. could be a consistent 75-85 point performer in years to come.

Sherlock

Aug 2, 2005
Minne-snow-ta
hockeyman28 said:
He is not a defensive liability

Kind of an understatement, IMO. When he played for the Sioux I always thought he was quite good in his own end. He was a good PK man too.

Otherwise, I agree with everything you said. Kid has great hockey sense.

Lars

Aug 22, 2005
Vancouver Canada
hockeyman28 said:
his name is actuall zach PARISE. He went to hs at shattucks st. mary and scored a ridiculous amount, went to UND for 2 years and played along bochenski and scored alot, played for the Albany riverrats and scored alot there, and is now going to play for new jersey, and will likely score alot there. He is a great skater- low center of gravity and has great, great vision. He is an underrated finisher. He is a hardworker, but since he is smallish (5'11 i believe), he needs to work hard. He is not a defensive liability and is a supremely intelligent athlete. could be a consistent 75-85 point performer in years to come.

thank you for your time :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad