Zach Hyman vs Tom Wilson

Zach Hyman vs Tom Wilson

• Total voters

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Does Wilson PK? Haven’t been able to catch a caps game in a while.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

Yes, every game. He averages close to 2 minutes of shorthanded ice time per game. That's actually what he does best, he's an excellent defensive player.

I don't know enough about Hyman to make a judgment so I voted Wilson in the poll because I'm a homer :)

Reactions: 6ix

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Both guys arent exactly what youre looking for in a first line winger lol but both are still solid at what they do. I think at the end of the day I would take the huge physical force. Wilson is actually a couple years younger as well

Reactions: biturbo19

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Both guys arent exactly what youre looking for in a first line winger lol but both are still solid at what they do. I think at the end of the day I would take the huge physical force. Wilson is actually a couple years younger as well

Yeah. I'd rather prefer to not have either on my "1st line"...but they are both the sort of players who can plug in a bit here and there without being totally catastrophic, rather more "generally frustrating" in that sort of role. But Wilson brings a serious imposing quality to the game that Hyman doesn't quite match, despite his hard work.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
I don't think people realize that Hyman is going to finish this year with around 15-20 goals and 40-50 points. His offensive game has taken a significant step forward and Wilson is not close in this regard.

Add to that he's one of the best PK'ers in the league and an elite forechecker with great speed (could say the same for Wilson). Massively underrated player.

Reactions: Kelly

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
I don't think people realize that Hyman is going to finish this year with around 15-20 goals and 40-50 points. His offensive game has taken a significant step forward and Wilson is not close in this regard.

Add to that he's one of the best PK'ers in the league and an elite forechecker with great speed (could say the same for Wilson). Massively underrated player.

who isn't one of the best pkers in the league now a days?

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium

With Eller, it's our best duo. They also create a lot of chances while on PK.

He can PK, can play on all four lines, draws a lot of penalties. (He's always in the TOP 3 in that category). I'd say even more, he draws a lot of PPs.

And everytime he's put with on a line, that line starts to play well.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
There is a dozen Hymans in the league, but not many dirtbags as Wilson, so it is easy, Wilson. Every D-man takes an extra look over their shoulder when he is on the ice...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad