Injury Report: Z.Smith

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
Not trolling here but I saw the interview with Boucher after the game but didn't see the injury. How bad was it? I hope he is all right but as I said I didnt see it. Dutchy showed what a class act he is tonight and you guys are lucky to have him. I for 1 will be rooting for him and for a speedy recovery for Smith.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
This guy has not suffered well(oxymoron)

He had a dislocated wrist a couple years ago(absolutely gruesome) a broken leg, now a broken facial bone, yeeeshhh bro.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Either we go 11-7 or call up carey/chlappy next game.

Dzingel-Duchene-Boedker
Ryan-Tierney-Stone
Formenton-White-Pyatt
Mccormick-Carey-Paajarvi

Think we'll go with a call up.

bigsby

Jul 11, 2014
Ottawa
Either we go 11-7 or call up carey/chlappy next game.

Dzingel-Duchene-Boedker
Ryan-Tierney-Stone
Formenton-White-Pyatt
Mccormick-Carey-Paajarvi

Think we'll go with a call up.

I'm thinking 11-7. West Coast trip, Wolanin already in the press box.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Terrible news for Smitty, and if it’s an orbital bone even worse. Those injuries usually involve surgery, can possibly alter your vision and are a lengthy recovery.

I thought we ended last seasons curse!

I wish him all the best and a speedy and full recovery.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Looks like it was his cheekbone, maybe a cage will get him back without missing too much time

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Sens don't have to pay his salary now which was the goal at the start of the season, I guess they kind of got what they wanted.

Wishing a speedy recovery to smith.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Boucher said Smith will be out at least a month with a broken bone in his face. He talked about how hard it will be with the lack of centre depth with Smith and Pageau out. He was asked about calling up a centre and he said all of Briwn, Chlapik and Paul are injured. It sounds like Paul or Chlapik will likely get called up next week as soon as they ate healthy or whenever they get healthy. With Smith out that long we will need one of them to take over his role

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad