Yzerman Post-Draft Lottery Press Conference

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
Took me an embarrassingly long time to realize he hadn't shaved his head and it was just green screen voodoo.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I didn't see the digs other than another team got to combine players. I don't think he likes HSJ at all.

He called the 8 teams drawing later for first, playoff teams. Which is something the league has basically been begging league personnel to stop doing. They want to look at it as a regular season and of course the 7 organizations left not playing hockey for 9 to 10 months want to point out they are at a disadvantage. That would be a big one and one I would bet Gary Bettman cringed at when he heard it.

His we will talk to the league about that also was basically probably a shot fired in the league office too. I have heard the Wings are extremely angry at the league about the May announcement back-tracking. I am sure they will voice that displeasure behind closed doors, but it won't be fun to be Bill Daly or Gary Bettman, especially with a playoff team winning the ultimate prize last night.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad