OT: Yup -- its summer... so....

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Random thought of the day....

What did they do with Tommy's body after they killed him in GoodFellas? In a random hole like Spider and Billy Batts?

If you remember, they said he was shot in the face so his mother couldn't give him an open casket funeral. So, I say his body was claimed.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Forgot about that part == but what about his mom -- dont you think she would have asked?

Or shes too busy painting pictures to GAF?

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
I was looking at some of the shows that I want to go see, but am too old. City of Caterpillar and Majority Rule. Touche Amore, Single Mothers and Gauge Away... Then, I saw that Corey Feldman and the Angels are playing next month. I might just go to that.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I was looking at some of the shows that I want to go see, but am too old. City of Caterpillar and Majority Rule. Touche Amore, Single Mothers and Gauge Away... Then, I saw that Corey Feldman and the Angels are playing next month. I might just go to that.

Why do you think you're too old? You should see some of the dinosaurs that still go out to shows up here.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Why do you think you're too old? You should see some of the dinosaurs that still go out to shows up here.

To be honest, I always have such a good time and love everything about going to shows. I meet people and have a comfort level I don't have anywhere else. I've always felt that way ever since I started going to real rock shows when I was a kid. I guess it's not that I'm too old, it's just that now I get depressed when I go. I've made a bunch of decisions that led me away from the lifestyle I would probably be happier with. I start to resent the people around me and it's not a good situation all around. It makes no sense from an intellectual point of view, since I made those choices, but it affects me anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad