GDT: YST G3 | Oilers vs. Canucks | 3:00PM | Streamed

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Nice to see us get called for nothing while the Nucks players get away with everything. That blatant crosscheck, the high hit on Gernat, the high stick on Chase...this is ridiculous.

MetaOil1993

Jun 22, 2012
Edmonton
Hopefully Greg Chase can be our Brad Marchand. I don't think I've seen his mouth stop moving.:laugh: Also Andrew Miller is almost as useless as Cameron Abney.

Miller and Abney have been the most useless players for the Oilers for the whole tournament.

Of course the Canucks would score, Thank you refs :shakehead

cpsman

Aug 18, 2010
wow how do they get away with such a blatant trip

he's on the ice with his stick literally outstretched and in the legs of the other player.

these refs are atrocious

Mr Forever

The Oilers :(
Nov 18, 2010
COLLEGE
A guy i work with is best friends with Chase. First thing he said after he got drafted "He's a good player, but he is a giant D bag".

I went to school with him for years, and I can vouch for this. Not only is a solid player, he's the best chirper and biggest ******* on the ice I have ever come across.

Aceonfire*

This game means nothing. But watching brutal reffing in any sport is frustrating...

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
Three losses in three games..can't blame it on the refs..lets face it, all of Emonton's good young prospects are already established NHLers..leaving only the C-rated prospects for this tournament.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Three losses in three games..can't blame it on the refs..lets face it, all of Emonton's good young prospects are already established NHLers..leaving only the C-rated prospects for this tournament.

Nobody is blaming our poor showing on the refs, but their **** calls led directly to the Canucks taking the lead. This game has been brutal in that regard, and it's annoying.

calvinguy

Sep 12, 2010
Man our prospects have no offensive talent. Goaltending has been iffy and defense has been underwhelming.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Our best forward prospects are still overseas, and in the NHL, but we still seem to have a very bare cupboard when it comes to forwards.

They didn't look great this tourny, but i'm not worried about our D.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
We bought into the hype on Nurse. There is a reason a lot of teams had him late first round.

The kid is a project of a player. There were better dmen available.

Yep, we bought into the hype hook line and sinker. It's pretty obvious after 2 prospect games that he was taken way too early, big time reach by the Oilers. :rolleyes:
He's obviously a project and so is every other defenseman taken in the draft outside of Jones, I don't think anybody thought that he wasn't a work in progress.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad