Youtube (song) the Blues season

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada

Can't wait to see what kind of clips the music video will include this summer. Hopefully a few nice GWGs or series clinchers and a triumphant clip of Pietrangelo passing the cup to... I don’t know, Steen?

Ovechkin passing the cup to Backstrom last year was pretty obvious, but who does Pietrangelo hand the cup off to first?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Can't wait to see what kind of clips the music video will include this summer. Hopefully a few nice GWGs or series clinchers and a triumphant clip of Pietrangelo passing the cup to... I don’t know, Steen?

Ovechkin passing the cup to Backstrom last year was pretty obvious, but who does Pietrangelo hand the cup off to first?
Allen?

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii

Probably Del Zotto

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
I dont know why but Ive been listening to this old rap and Im loving it lately.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
You guys don't understand what they are saying in this song, but in my heart this pretty likely what in finnish is beeing Blues fan and what it feels like. Crazy way this comforts me.

This has been horrendous day at work. Dead tired.. Im really finished.

Btw weatherforecast has given tomorrow snowing here, so maybe our season its not end yet. I hope and believe in Blues we'll win Cup in game 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad