[YouTube] Jack Hughes: A Star in the Making

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
He's such a bro, I love it.

Ty Smith looks like he could be sipping on a single-origin pour over in Portland selling antique sousaphones. You can see why they're such good friends, their vibe and mannerisms are identical.

Reactions: Better Call Sal

The Grinder

No Respect
Oct 17, 2008
Jefferson, NJ
Yes the video comes off a lot better considering his recent play. Kinda perfectly timed. Love his confidence. From his statements about his own play and the teams you can see the kid just gets it. Sure he is cocky but I don’t think that for a second hinders his desire to be better and to be an impact player.

Reactions: SpitfireG

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
With a title like that good thing they released this now and not a month ago or so when he was still a disgrace

LOL no kidding, they started teasing this like a month ago, then I completely forgot about it and had no idea when it'd actually be on until the tail end of it yesterday, I was so annoyed cause I figured it'd disappear behind the paywall. Glad they at least made this part YT accessible.

Reactions: Cheddabombs

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
stinky.gif

Jim's reaction.:sarcasm:

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
His personality is legitimately awesome. A lot of players could have likely been cratered by the way his rookie year went, but his motivation and confidence in his abilities is only going to keep pushing him further.

Love getting a glimpse into him enjoying the NJ food too. Him and Ty are two peas in a pod.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
His personality is legitimately awesome. A lot of players could have likely been cratered by the way his rookie year went, but his motivation and confidence in his abilities is only going to keep pushing him further.

Love getting a glimpse into him enjoying the NJ food too. Him and Ty are two peas in a pod.

Just imagine in season 3 when Luke moves in as a 3rd roommate and Ty starts to feel like the 3rd wheel. Oh the drama! I can’t wait and I haven’t even finished season 1 yet!

Reactions: My3Sons

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
12 and a half minutes of video worth it entirely for the 30 second super slow mo game 1 OTGWG with that music and Dano screaming himself hoarse afterward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad