Blue Jays Discussion: You're a Blue Jay! And you're a Blue Jay! EVERYBODY'S A BLUE JAY! (deadline madness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Except you rarely ever post about anything but how awful it is that Syndergaard (and now Norris apparently) are gone and how the return wasn't worth it.

I rarely post here because it's a leafs forum on a hockey chat site. When I talk baseball I do it on a baseball site for the most part

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
The drama that happened today is going to be a huge blessing in disguise IMO. All those new additions, especially the likes of Tulo and Revere, are going to quickly become one of the 'Jays'. This is the kind of thing that brings teams closer together.

All this drama and tension, and the Jays prevail with a win still.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
or you know maybe people who follow our prospects get attached to them and continue to follow them after they have been traded

That's fine. But maybe people on this board wouldn't hate these trolls if these trolls didn't give us updates on these prospects every time they have a good day, and yet never mention anything when a prospect they so loved busts. And the Jays have had far more of the latter.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I rarely post here because it's a leafs forum on a hockey chat site. When I talk baseball I do it on a baseball site for the most part

but you make a point of posting ex-prospect stat lines here, to the extent that you have to specifically venture onto the Leafs board to do it (even though by your own admission you don't post on this site for baseball). If you don't use this place to talk baseball, why not save the Syndergaard/Norris updates for the baseball site that you do post in? Because otherwise it just looks like posting to whine about the Jays or get a rise out of other posters who don't need a constant reminder that there are guys who aren't on teh team anymore.

Unless the other side is turf.

Hey, the turf is pretty green. It just has those little black rubber things in it.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
What an outing by Daniel Norris, that needs to be talked about more. Did we end up with the 3rd wheel of our Triple 3?

Syndergaard.

Norris.

Sanchez?

I believe AA s philosophy is to draft pitching and more pitching, stockpile and trade from a position of strength. Some of the traded are going to turn out most are not. Keep replenishing they have about 100 rounds of picks every year.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Lane Thomas 4 for 6 with a double and a homerun. It's about time he has a good game. He's been brutal this year.

TheOtherSide

Sep 8, 2008
Ontario
Ya...I really don't mind our prospects doing well for other teams. It just shows that we have a really good scouting staff. The Syndergaard one hurts a litle due to the fact that Dickey's Blue Jays career has been wildly inconsistent, but if we go on a big run this year and he keeps pitching the way he has the last little while, it will be easy enough to forget about that trade too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad