OT: Your week off from Preds.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
So what are you guys doing during your 'bye week'? I'm screaming at my laptop like a demented fool. 'I WANT PREDS!!!!' and preparing for more classes to become a CPA. Also screaming at the flooded roads which are freezing as we speak. 3 ft of flooding water freezing.....on roads not rinks, not fun.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Watching Netflix mostly. I alternate between The End of the Fxxxing World and The Crown.

I know, it's a weird combination but they're both so deep I have to take extreme breaks--and they are totally unalike.

Also I cleaned my pantry and spice cabinet, which was more work than it should have been.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Pondering the meaning of life and playing LOL without my friends because they're all in the army

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Showing a foot of sleet, going to move to my dorm on Sunday, Reading the first chapter of all my textbooks, working out, reading 'The Count of Monte Cristo.'

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Since we're talking about vidja' games, I've been mourning the death of Sega, as always.

Motherly advice--perhaps you could make your own video games that will outshine Sega. You're imaginative, you have remote access to an animation studio...you can do this.

Adzy advice--play hockey video games. They're the best!

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Watching Netflix mostly. I alternate between The End of the Fxxxing World .

We stumbled across this one day, watched an episode and wound up watching the whole thing in 1 day. A very easy binge- the whole season is under 3 hours- like watching a long movie.

Really liked it alot.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
We stumbled across this one day, watched an episode and wound up watching the whole thing in 1 day. A very easy binge- the whole season is under 3 hours- like watching a long movie.

Really liked it alot.
I'm to episode 4. Had to let things mellow awhile after that one--I'll probably start watching it again tonight. I wish I could binge watch. My eyes can not take it anymore. Two or three shows at a sitting is my max.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad