Your teams goalie tandem 5 years from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
colonel_korn said:
Don't know if Schneider will be ready at that point..he'll only be 23 or so, probably in the AHL.

I think it'll be Auld and someone else acquired via trade/free agency...Cloutier won't be around by that point in time.

Maybe, but 23 isn't a bad time to start the process as an NHL backup.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
dumpnchase said:
Nabokov - Toskala
In five years it is going to be one of those goalies as the Sharks starter.. they won't both be around.

Toskala might be ready for #1 duty as soon as this coming season... he isn't going to like playing second fiddle for that long.

Bob Froese

Aug 7, 2004
Bronx
JasonMacIsaac said:
Brodeur/Ahonen will be spliting time IMO.
oh yeah dont count on that as long as brodeur is in nj he will start a moajority of games like usual, with no youngsters being given a chance.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Taupy said:
Starter: Loic Lacasse
Backup: Yann Dannis

:lol: :lol
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Man that'S a funny one.. try being realistic, PLEASE!!

we have Theodore.. as much as I prefered Garon over Theo, he's still a fine #1 goalie. Then there's Dannis, who holds tons of records in the NCAA... and you really think this low drafted, who got not so good comments from about everyone who commented him in the Habs boards, will take the #1 job in montreal in FIVE years??

Maybe if he had a stellar development in the next few years, he'd have a chance to pass Michaud and the other prospect we have (Lindberg?) in the depth chart, but I highly doubt Lacasse will make the NHL.. not here anyways

RyanM

May 2, 2002
Sydney
Martin Brodeur
Marc-Andre Fleury

This thread is pointless. It's impossible to know who will be where in 5 years in todays NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad