Your team is on the clock! PICK #9 (Fan Base Mock Entry Draft)

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
So in this hypothetical draft, the next team will probably select Zacha judging by the interest so far.

That means Crouse would go outside the top 10. I don't think i've seen a single ranking with Crouse outside the top 10.

Nobody wants to draft someone like Dustin Brown with a top 10 pick.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
So in this hypothetical draft, the next team will probably select Zacha judging by the interest so far.

That means Crouse would go outside the top 10. I don't think i've seen a single ranking with Crouse outside the top 10.

The only teams IMO who even consider taking Crouse top-10 would be Carolina, Philly, Columbus, us, or Colorado. And of those team, I really think it's down to us or Colorado. Ultimately, I think it's Colorado.

Nobody wants to draft someone like Dustin Brown with a top 10 pick.

Maybe not today's Dustin Brown, but the Dustin Brown of three years ago? Absolutely.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007

I'll be a bit surprised if Crouse doesn't go in the top 10.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
most rankings have him in the top 3-7. If he slides down a few spots to 9 or 10, is that something the Sharks should jump on? Or would Zacha and Werenski still be the BPA?

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
most rankings have him in the top 3-7. If he slides down a few spots to 9 or 10, is that something the Sharks should jump on? Or would Zacha and Werenski still be the BPA?

Zacha & Werenski would still be the BPA but Crouse's size, smarts, two way play (among other things) & the fact he's not for off from the NHL could very easily make him SJ's target.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad