Your strategy for watching tonight's simulcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

barrywpg

Nov 17, 2011
The Bomber game is 1 of 14 so about 7% of the season and Jets 1 of 82 so 1%. Could say Bomber game is more significant . But Bombers basically have 1st place locked up. Jets are struggling for points so Jets game is more significant.

I plan on recording both games and then leapfrog watching them - 1/2 hr of Jets, then 1/2 of Bombers and so on. Only problem I wont be able to sync the Bombers TV with CJOB audio to get Bob Irving as I normally do.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Going to the Jets game, and then I'll watch the 15-20 minutes of actual football play from the Bombers game on a PVR recording.

Reactions: Neuf

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
Going to the Bomber game, catching the Jets on the PVR
Same here.

But beware the bomber post game show on CJOB. Twice now on my ride home they have announced the Jets game score without giving a spoiler alert so you could mute. Love Bob Irving and the post game show just wish they’d correct that.

Reactions: snowkiddin

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
Edit: Double posted about curling in the Jets Forum while commenting about the Bombers. Correcting that sacrilege.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
1-Jets

2-Goldeyes
3-Valour

4-Bombers
bring-on-the-shade-girl-haters-gonna-hate.gif

barrywpg

Nov 17, 2011
Same here.

But beware the bomber post game show on CJOB. Twice now on my ride home they have announced the Jets game score without giving a spoiler alert so you could mute. Love Bob Irving and the post game show just wish they’d correct that.
Thats why Ill be leapfrogging playing back both games - to avoid any spoilers

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Same here.

Yeah. Back in the day, arenas and stadiums would announce cross-town scores. They’ve cleaned that up now in the age of PVRs. Even Dennis Beyak will tell the listener to mute if they don’t want to hear the score of the Bomber game or of the Canadian junior game, should one occur when the Jets are playing.

Would be nice if all networks and mediums followed suit.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Watch Jets and PVR Bombers. Doubt that Sportsnet even talks about the CFL during a hockey broadcast.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Flip back and forth. But mostly the Jets as the Bombers locked up a playoff spot already.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Jets/Bombers/Raps on each monitor, HF on the laptop. Watchin' this one from the battlestation tonight.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
Flipping back and forth. The Bombers fans look like they are having way more fun in the stands than the Jets fans

Reactions: Ggg99

Babooch

Jan 7, 2014
Flipping back and forth. The Bombers fans look like they are having way more fun in the stands than the Jets fans
Yep I went to Bomber game and gave Jets tickets to family. Nothing like fall football for a fan experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad