Your Personal Sharks Jersey Collection

SpaceCoastShark

Look what the cat dragged in
Apr 8, 2009
Space Coast, FL
My current collection is small...
* Orange SF Bulls
* signed modern teal Boyle, without the A.
* modern road Lukowich!
* modern road custom, number 5, "BUS TRIP GUY", with a "C". :D
* 90's-era home (white) Probert (yeah, Red Wings)
* 90's-era road (red) no-name/number Red Wings

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
* Orange SF Bulls
* modern road Lukowich!

:) nice collection why not put the A for boyle?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
* Orange SF Bulls
* modern road Lukowich!

Red Wings? Awww, man... I don't think we can be friends anymore. :sarcasm:

SpaceCoastShark

Look what the cat dragged in
Apr 8, 2009
Space Coast, FL
Red Wings? Awww, man... I don't think we can be friends anymore. :sarcasm:

I grew up a Red Wings fan, though I've liked the Sharks since the Cow Palace days. My son's passion for the Sharks rubbed off on me over the years, and one day I was at a Red Wings @ Sharks game, wearing my Probert sweater, and when the Sharks scored, I jumped up and cheered. That's when I realized that the Sharks were my number one team. It freaked out the people around me, big time! I've never worn a Red Wings sweater to a Sharks game again. I bleed teal. :laugh:

sharksohnoes!

whatisdeadmayneverdie
Mar 9, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
Just picked this guy up off of ebay. Pretty stoked.

63897_10100543247838888_1950495875_n.jpg

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
Just picked this guy up off of ebay. Pretty stoked.

63897_10100543247838888_1950495875_n.jpg

That's a nice jersey but it sucks the sharks never used it on the ice that'd be cool as a throwback:yo: congrats on your buy though.. I wonder if anyone noticed this on ebay before I bought it.. But I don't know if it is an official Cheechoo practice jersey or what the deal is but I got it for 20 bucks.. Cant go wrong.. plus it adds to my mega cheech collection I have gathered over the years.. but here it is..

KGrHqFHJCsFCfvnje2yBQu7bbSyO60_3_zps6fadfd09.jpg

and last week I picked up an edge jersey for relatively cheap for 100 bucks I thought it was a steal and in great condition...

image_zps599b2575.jpeg

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
A Chinese cheap copy that is starting to fall apart.

chinesecopy1.jpg

chinesecopy2.jpg

chinesecopy3.jpg

chinesecopy4.jpg

That knockoff of Pavelski is pretty good compared to the older knockoffs back when they tried using the jerseys they used for NHL 09 for playstation 2 or something they suck lol.. But I see these all the time at the tank and I just feel like sneezing on them lol or something..
crappyknockoff_zps473bb7eb.jpg

But as far as indo jersey goes eh its cool but the EDGE is more superior quality or unless you can get a 2.0 good luck on that hunt

look at this I got it from this site its very informative and helpful
http://prostocknation.wordpress.com/tag/fight-strap/

ii. Reebok Edge 7187. Sometimes referred to as the “Edge†or “Edge 1.0″ Authentic jerseys. It is made of Reebok’s water repellent X-trafil fabric. Unfortunately these jerseys weren’t very favorable with the pros as sweat pooled in the gloves and skates. Everything on these jerseys will be Z-stitched directly onto the jersey and it comes with a fight strap. Only a handful of players still wear this style of jersey in the NHL. The Edmonton Oilers are the last remaining team to use the 1.0 jerseys exclusively.

^Typically everyone elses including mine^

iii. Reebok Edge 7287. Aka the Edge 2.0. Reebok did not want to admit their Edge jerseys were a failure at the pro level so they rolled out the 2.0. This jersey is only available through the team. The only way to obtain one is to purchase team issued, game issued, or game worn jerseys. They are usually not available to the general public. They are made to look like the Edge 7187 jerseys but they are made of Air-Knit, a material very commonly used in the late 90s and early 2000s. Again, everything on this jersey will be Z-stitched and it has a fight strap.

^Hard to find^

iv. Reebok Edge 7231. Otherwise known as “Indo-Edge.†When Reebok changed from their RBK Vector to the Wordmark logo they also moved production of their “Authentic†jerseys from Canada to Indonesia, hence the name “Indo-Edge.†These jerseys will not have a neck tag and can be easily recognized by the bright lime green stripe on the neck line. Everything on these 7231 jerseys are Z-stitched as well but the quality is not up to par with the 7187/7287 series jerseys. NHL players do not wear this style of jersey on the ice.

^Yours^

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
The name and numbers are the customized with pro kits (same as the Sharks use as I am told). Quality is very good, but it is still a cheap asian knock-off in my mind. It's just that it's an official knock-off by Reebok with much better quality than the Chinese ones.

The other thing about the Chinese away jersey is the orange strips. What is pictured is the color, and not my camera's white balance. They cannot match that color correctly. Therefore those are easy to spot at the Pavilion.

I found two Edge 2.0's for sale that are released by the Sharks equipment manager. Those were $800 and $1100. Both had been repaired with the $800 much more. Too rich for me.

Where are you guys finding the Edge 1.0's? I could not find any with the exception of the Canadian teams and a some of the USA teams.

I will post some more pics including my CCM (made in Canada) vintage Sharks, and my similar one for the Hawks that has been customized by SportsK.

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
The name and numbers are the customized with pro kits (same as the Sharks use as I am told). Quality is very good, but it is still a cheap asian knock-off in my mind. It's just that it's an official knock-off by Reebok with much better quality than the Chinese ones.

The other thing about the Chinese away jersey is the orange strips. What is pictured is the color, and not my camera's white balance. They cannot match that color correctly. Therefore those are easy to spot at the Pavilion.

I found two Edge 2.0's for sale that are released by the Sharks equipment manager. Those were $800 and $1100. Both had been repaired with the $800 much more. Too rich for me.

Where are you guys finding the Edge 1.0's? I could not find any with the exception of the Canadian teams and a some of the USA teams.

I will post some more pics including my CCM (made in Canada) vintage Sharks, and my similar one for the Hawks that has been customized by SportsK.

Edges at a cheap price are hard to find.... Sometimes it's just pure luck to get them cheap... For my white edge I got it at 100 and my teal was 59.00 ... Seller thought it was a replica.. Lol and my black armor edge was 100 but I will keep my eye out for cheap edges for you:)

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Here's my Skorodenski Hawks jersey which is a Vintage jersey from Sportsk. All the standard logos are pressed on, but the custom name and number is sewn on by Sportsk vendor. They did a good job with that.

This is the second vintage jersey I've bought from Sportsk. It's much cheaper than a Canadian Edge which can be easily purchased in Hawk's form. I choose the vintage because Skorodenski played for the Hawks in the mid-eighties. Even this one is a later jersey... something like late nineties.

skorodenski1.jpg

skorodenski2.jpg

skorodenski3.jpg

skorodenski4.jpg

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
Here's my Skorodenski Hawks jersey which is a Vintage jersey from Sportsk. All the standard logos are pressed on, but the custom name and number is sewn on by Sportsk vendor. They did a good job with that.

This is the second vintage jersey I've bought from Sportsk. It's much cheaper than a Canadian Edge which can be easily purchased in Hawk's form. I choose the vintage because Skorodenski played for the Hawks in the mid-eighties. Even this one is a later jersey... something like late nineties.

skorodenski1.jpg

skorodenski2.jpg

skorodenski3.jpg

skorodenski4.jpg

Ohhh thats a skorodenski lol

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Thinking about getting a Wingels home jersey. But Wilson hasn't been kind to third line talent lately.

What do you guys think? Good or bad investment?

(If I lived in Minnesota, I would already have a Sheppard jersey.)

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
Thinking about getting a Wingels home jersey. But Wilson hasn't been kind to third line talent lately.

What do you guys think? Good or bad investment?

(If I lived in Minnesota, I would already have a Sheppard jersey.)

I think its a good one.. Plus it ll look nice signed as well! Not that many people have a Wingels jersey so you might be the first one who I know owns one so go for it! :yo::)

2013-03-03125920_zps9f99bf6f.jpg

(Heres a picture of his signature if you dont know what it looks like)

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
I think its a good one.. Plus it ll look nice signed as well! Not that many people have a Wingels jersey so you might be the first one who I know owns one so go for it! :yo::)

2013-03-03125920_zps9f99bf6f.jpg

(Heres a picture of his signature if you dont know what it looks like)

Plus, he is one of the few who is actually doing good despite his injury! So by all means get it done :handclap:

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Ohhh thats a skorodenski lol

Forgiveness begged for here. Family relative on my father's side. Otherwise, I'd not have a Hawks jersey. Myself and my son are the only Sharks fans in the family tree. The rest are typically Hawks and Jets fans.

xMARCStheSPOT

Oct 22, 2006
Sunnyvale, CA
I don't really have a huge collection, nor many names or numbers, but let's see what i've got.

Currents:
Blank 3rd Black Replica
Blank White Replica
Blank Teal Replica

Older Jerseys:
Original Blank Replica Circa 91-92 (Super small though as I was born in 91. lol)
Pre-Lockout Customized Teal Jersey (w/ my name, and number 25 on it since one of my favorites at the time was Damphousse.)
Pre-Lockout White (w/ Jeff Friesen on it)

Probably my pride and Joy:
Purple Replica West All Stars Jersey from the year the ASG was here in San Jose, signed by our 2 participants Owen Nolan and Tony Granato.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00