GDT: Your Ottawa Senators VS Les Canadiens de Montréal -7pm - RDS & TSN5

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
1Wn.gif

Live from La Belle Province ...my home town of Montreal!

A lot is on the line for this game. This will be a battle of epic proportions. The Habs are playing for last place, but there is a new dweller in the cellar .. the once semi-powerful Ottawa Senators.

See who has the most turnovers! See who can take the fewest shots on net ...or maybe who has the worst powerplay in the entire history of the NHL!

This is not a game for the fearless. This is a game for the ones who have no plans tonight.

Noteable notes for those who still take note :

Bobby "coming in fat" Ryan (his hands are a game time decision)
One of the Josh Norris' friends: Brady Tkachuk
Tom "MVP" Pyatt
Chlapstik and Balzzers on the same line (if Boucher lets'em)
Craig "Rust-eze" Anderson

WARNING - Not responsible for any damage to your TV . Do not have any heavy projectiles within arms reach during the game.

Last edited:

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Projected lines:

Tkachuk Brown Stone

Balcers Tierney Ryan

Pyatt Carey Pajaarvi

Tambellini White Gagne

Wolanin Ceci

Lajoie Jaros

Harpur Bergman

Anderson
Hogberg

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Oh cool! Brown’s show-me game.
The year we drafted Brown, it was Brendan Lemieux on his wing in the second half when he really stepped up his intensity. Hoping having Brady Tkachuk with him could have the same effect. Brown is really effective when he's going.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I hope they move Ryan down the lineup and have White on the wing with Tierney and Balcers instead.

That Harpur-Bergman pairing should be an adventure.

Anyone know what the Habs line up is? Would be nice to lose one by less than 3 goals for the first time this year.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Nice goal there from Tkachuk.

Whatever line Stone is on, no matter who he plays with, is the 1st line and going to be the most dangerous. Stone creates so much for everyone. He turned Smith and Pageau into good offensive players.

Reactions: Blarginator

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Nice goal there from Tkachuk.

Whatever line Stone is on, no matter who he plays with, is the 1st line and going to be the most dangerous. Stone creates so much for everyone. He turned Smith and Pageau into good offensive players.

While I agree, I feel like you are throwing a jab at Tkachuk here.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
While I agree, I feel like you are throwing a jab at Tkachuk here.
No jab whatsoever...Tkachuk is going to be a better player than Smith or Pageau with or without Stone. Stone just makes every player who plays with him better.

Stone will obviously make him better, like he makes everyone better since he joined the team. Not sure how that's a jab?

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
I'm baaaack…….. gone for a couple years.. last thing I remember was bashing Lehner, and riding the Hamburglar train.... so how come Erik hasn't played this season? :)

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
No jab whatsoever...Tkachuk is going to be a better player than Smith or Pageau with or without Stone. Stone just makes every player who plays with him better.

Stone will obviously make him better, like he makes everyone better since he joined the team. Not sure how that's a jab?

Did not see a jab there whatsoever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad