Your opinion on re-signing Raffi?

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Yep. The 3 year term does not bother me. Especially since he did a good job fitting in the top-6 with Havlats injury.

In the end its the AAV that would be the deciding factor. I say 2.75M AAV. But I would go up to 3M if it gets it done.

SpaceCoastShark

Look what the cat dragged in
Apr 8, 2009
Space Coast, FL
If he can get through the rest of the playoffs without pulling a Torres, or getting all Eager, then he will have completely changed my opinion, and I'll be happy to have him as a Shark, past this season.

TealTownUSA

Mar 30, 2010
i gotta say, he's a great contributor and has given us speed, grit, scoring. much better than clowe gave us this year.

/signed

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I would.

I wonder what he wants tho. Anyone have info on his agent?

I think his agent is Jumbo's bro. I would like to see him re-signed. 2 years/2.2 to 2.5 per year. Hes never really gone full "Eager" (as in a game changing meltdown). He had a chance to ruin Hansen last night but kept his elbow down and took him out with a clean hit.

ChubbChubby

Using tilt controls!
Nov 28, 2009
San Francisco, CA
They absolutely need him. It really depends on the salary though and he might price himself out like Winnik did. Unlike Winnik though, I'm pretty sure he'll get picked up right away.

NWShark*

I like how he has awful playoff stats and is playing awesome, while Pavelski has 8 points and has looks bad every game :laugh:

3m/3yr is the highest I'd go, but Wilson will probably get him for 2.5

He has to be the most impact full 1 pt player in the playoffs...

ivanchu02

May 3, 2010
I like how he has awful playoff stats and is playing awesome, while Pavelski has 8 points and has looks bad every game :laugh:

3m/3yr is the highest I'd go, but Wilson will probably get him for 2.5

Pavelski looked terrible game 1 and 2. Couldn't make clean passes at all. I think Torres is going to heat up, he seems reluctant to play on the edge against former teams. I remember him not doing that well against the Coyotes. 3m per year for 3 years sounds great.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I was of the opinion that we should have resigned him before the playoffs :laugh:

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Didnt DW say no rentals? If that quote is true it seems like he will go after Torres, of course Torres can turn the offer down

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Pavelski looked terrible game 1 and 2. Couldn't make clean passes at all. I think Torres is going to heat up, he seems reluctant to play on the edge against former teams. I remember him not doing that well against the Coyotes. 3m per year for 3 years sounds great.

I guess you missed him destroying Kesler in game 1 and Hansen last night. I don't think he has a problem with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad