Your NHL Jersey Concepts/Alterations

TheWhiteWhale30

Dec 3, 2007
Thought with the season almost here we could have a little fun before things get crazy. I saw the new Minnesota Wild jersey and while I think its an improvement, I had a different idea for it. Thought this could be a nice quick thread for people to posts jerseys or changes they like or would have liked different from any team in the NHL.

0483_TeamPage_Aspot_nobutton.jpg

minn wild jersey.png

Also if anyone likes it and wants to make my jersey look better.. I just did a quick job so I apologize for the amateur work.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
Buffalo came out with a new third jersey today. Has their regular logo, the front is gold, the back is blue and different style numbers.

On Edge

Nov 26, 2005
Long Island
For those that didn't see the new Buffalo jersey here's a picture:

sabres_zpse7cede2d.jpg

I dislike it and it almost looks like a predators jersey.

I didn't think it was possible to top our thirds but the Sabres are trying awfully hard!!

Just a classic beautiful uniform. What is wrong with these marketing guys lol?

Nelly

Jul 22, 2011
For those that didn't see the new Buffalo jersey here's a picture:

sabres_zpse7cede2d.jpg

I dislike it and it almost looks like a predators jersey.

It's official. The Fisherman Jersey is not the worst jersey of all time!!!

These are HORRIBLE. They'd be lucky to sell a dozen of these at full price.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Oh man those Sabres jerseys are awful. That reminds me, isn't the Black Death gone for this year?

TheWhiteWhale30

Dec 3, 2007
Wow, those jerseys are pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty bad...I can kind of see what they were going for but they didnt pull it off. Someone said it looks somewhat reminds them of a predators jersey, that was my initial thought too.

DktrFaustus

Dec 22, 2011
brooklyn
i don't think that sabres jersey would be so bad if it wasn't for the totally unnecessary "buffalo" above the logo. it is very reminiscent of the predators, though.

the original sabres jerseys are some of my favorites. classic logo; great colors; simple. the jerseys they introduced in '96 were horrendous, as were the ones they introduced in '07.

simbo042

Apr 24, 2013
Newcastle, UK
I get why they went with a "modern" design, but I'm not a fan. Ultimately though, the two shades of yellow really turn this from a "meh" to a "uuuuugghhhhh, how could they?"

Edit: Grey on the sleeves too?! Oh dear...did the designer get a child to pick colours for this?

Last edited:

Space Herpe

Arch Duke of Raleigh
Aug 29, 2008
Someone made this a while back.

I forgot who.

Its kinda nice.

Attachments

• Isles.png
    Isles.png
    258 KB · Views: 25

Ad