GDT: Your NEWWWWWWW JERSEYYYY DEVILLLS @ Flyers - Enough of the negativity edition

theking72

Confucius Ackbar
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
NJ
well I know marty is excited

martyq_zps6ea39f75.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'd like to see a win. No need to extend the franchise record losing streak.

The franchise shutout record too!:amazed: Which dates back to only two years ago. I believe it was about 170-175 minutes. Kovy had both goals on each side. He had the last one that started the shutout, and the one that ended it 3 games later.

We'd need to score before halfway through the 3rd period. Last year we came pretty close too to matching it but failed by about 25 or 30 minutes. Bryz was one of the shutouts too.

Kevo18

Jan 11, 2011
Lol lokti is scratched tonight?
This team is already smoldering at the bottom of the cliff

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
Tom Gulitti
‏@TGfireandice
Unknown Devils' fans watching warm-ups at Wells Fargo Center. pic.twitter.com/5cndCRoNbr

jfBbJUx5TQzw8.jpg

oh how this team has fallen

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
Lokti should be in and Urbom should be in and on the PP. The PP literally can't get any worse, might as well see what Urbom can do.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Lokti should be in and Urbom should be in and on the PP. The PP literally can't get any worse, might as well see what Urbom can do.

Nonsense! That would change up the whole rhythm with all the musical chairs rotations of the players, and passing the puck like a grenade, and the obligatory post hit. Who would wanna mess with that?:laugh:

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
Tom Gulitti
‏@TGfireandice
Unknown Devils' fans watching warm-ups at Wells Fargo Center. pic.twitter.com/5cndCRoNbr

jfBbJUx5TQzw8.jpg

oh how this team has fallen

That's kind of excessive to do at this point. NJ isn't even the worst team in the league and they're one season removed from a Finals appearance. The Devils are bad right now, but bags on your heads? :shakehead

DevilChuk*

That's kind of excessive to do at this point. NJ isn't even the worst team in the league and they're one season removed from a Finals appearance. The Devils are bad right now, but bags on your heads? :shakehead

A 10 game losing streak is pretty god damn embarrassing..

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY

Wanna know what urbom can do? google his two NHL goals. both sexy and involve him moving in deep.

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
During this losing streak, I have never felt the same pain that I experienced when Kovy lost that puck in the shootout. :laugh:

Now am I losing my mind, or is it not normal for the Devils to be on NBCSN and MSG+ at the same time?

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
A 10 game losing streak is pretty god damn embarrassing..

Not enough to wear bags on your heads. They're embarrassing the fanbase to resort to this after a bad streak during a SHORTENED SEASON. They should have just stayed home, not gone out and made an active attempt to make the rest of us look bad.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Come on man this game is on NBC Sports for those out of the area? How much you wanna bet it's the Tastykake crew again? I had to listen to them last time.

Why couldn't they show Rangers/Panthers on there?:laugh:

DevilChuk*

Not enough to wear bags on your heads. They're embarrassing the fanbase to resort to this after a bad streak during a SHORTENED SEASON. They should have just stayed home, not gone out and made an active attempt to make the rest of us look bad.

If you think this is making you bad, then it's you the one who is embarrassed too easily..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad