Woll

middle-finger-little-nicky.gif

LFGD

giphy.gif

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Devils can be officially eliminated tonight with a regulation loss.

Pittsburgh/Detroit play each other Thursday and Pittsburgh/Islanders play each other the last game of the season. That means two of those teams are guaranteed to get to 86 points. A regulation loss tonight drops the Devils max to 85 points.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Pittsburgh/Detroit play each other Thursday and Pittsburgh/Islanders play each other the last game of the season. That means two of those teams are guaranteed to get to 86 points. A regulation loss tonight drops the Devils max to 85 points.
Good. The constant explanations of how the Devils could still get into the playoffs from Bill the other night were so unbearable I would consider the other team’s broadcast, so I didn’t have to hear such nonsense.

Good. Unless it’s a new injury and not the same one that should have been shut down already.

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY

1712678372243.jpeg

McDuffz88

HIRE BERUBE!!!
Sep 18, 2019
Jack just needs to get whatever surgery he needs asap and then bulk up after to be stronger for the next season. Faster this happens better for us. I really hope he does the surgery to get rid of this once and for all. If not we will be dealing with this every single year which is something we can't be dealing with from a top 6 player.

Shakir ONeal

Jimmy Hughes
Sep 21, 2017
really looking forward to seeing how Nolan Foote plays coming off injury playing on his off wing playing on the fourth line after being out for roughly 14 months in an inconsequential game in April

Don’t worry, Amanda will have a story out on it shortly

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
Lets go Devils stretch run to the golf course!! Next year will be our bounce back year....New coach and hopefully no stupid desperation trades.......

Reactions: cris10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad