GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres, 7 PM, MSG, Hockey Fights Cancer Night at the Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
They weren’t a bad band way back in the day.

My friends listened to them before they became a ballad band that was probably more popular with teenage girls and other young women. Before that they were a band for a bunch of unpopular young men.

I also don’t remember the last time I heard that Linkin Park song played at one of our games. Tonight was the first time I noticed that in a while, along with Creed.
The music person need to be shot. Watching other games I’ve heard The Interrupters, Flogging Molly, and some other cool stuff. Dallas always seems to play some cool tunes. Even heard some Deer Tick in a game once.

Reactions: Bleedred

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_1847.gif
IMG_1846.jpeg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The music person need to be shot. Watching other games I’ve heard The Interrupters, Flogging Molly, and some other cool stuff. Dallas always seems to play some cool tunes. Even heard some Deer Tick in a game once.
Give you nothing by Bad Religion at Flyers games is one of the coolest.

Last year they seemed to play we are 138 by the Misfits at most games in Boston when I was watching.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
@Bleedred gimme the Vitek report
He was fine.

Nothing he could do on the goals. They were the result of the PK yet again getting no clears and just being content to stay trapped in our end the entire time like almost every kill this season.

He really didn’t have to do anything else this game and could have gotten an easy shutout if we didn’t take a penalty. But I think they scored on both penalties we took.

I would still play Schmid Tuesday, but we know they won’t.

Camille the Eel

Only hiccup tonight was the soft and passive penalty kill. Actually I liked Smith as a 4th line and utility winger. Suits his game, brings some defensive consistency and positioning and lends us a physical aggression and toughness we can use, the more so now with Miles Wood gone. I liked his little scrap with Clifton.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Serves his ass right. Hope the team builds on some epic good vibes from this game and bring the last season run flow back into play...

I said it feels like universe righting itself moment. I’m too down on them with how bad they’ve underperformed to just expect them to turn it all around and get back to last year but having both Jack and Nico back is a huge boost to the lineup as a hole. They should at least be some varying level of “good” again now

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Good ole’ Marc-Edouard worst player in the NHL Vlasic unsurprisingly taking number one. I would have guessed he’d be number one on this list if you asked me.

I’m more surprised he’s not on this list multiple times.

Yeah but SJ can carry him since Balckwood will prop him up

Camille the Eel

I said it feels like universe righting itself moment. I’m too down on them with how bad they’ve underperformed to just expect them to turn it all around ams get back to last year but having both Jack and Nico back is a huge boost to the lineup a hole. They should at least be some varying level of “good” again now
Happy to see you back Mr. Hischier # 13. Plaisir de te connaître as they say in Quebec.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I said it feels like universe righting itself moment. I’m too down on them with how bad they’ve underperformed to just expect them to turn it all around and get back to last year but having both Jack and Nico back is a huge boost to the lineup a hole. They should at least be some varying level of “good” again now

Yes. It feels that way for sure. Was thinking that tonight as well.

It is poetic that Clifton was on for many goals against, and for the Nico goal. Some short term justice dealt. NJD needs to build on this game and finish the isles and whomever is next. Big divisional points up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad