GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres, 7 PM, MSG, Hockey Fights Cancer Night at the Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Forget about the score, guessing how many times they will give up odd man rushes, clean breakaways, and a wide open opponent right in front of the net is probably easier.

Or how about how many times they make a weak blind backhanded toss of the puck right to an opposing player in their own zone…or overskate the puck and allow the opponent to easily strip it from them in the NZ?

These all seem more predictable than predicting the score.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
1700945479434.jpeg
1700945490184.jpeg

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Let's get all of the negative stuff out of the way early:

- Our head coach stinks
- Our goalies stink
- Our team defense stinks
- The rest of the NHL has figured us out
- Team is Charmin soft and playing scared
- When Hamilton is not scoring bombs from the point, he is a $9m pylon and a prime buyout candidate
- Jack Hughes was rushed back and probably still injured
- Nico's career may be over
- Palat contract stinks
- Mercer had a fluke season last year
- Bratt is only a PPG player in October
- Meier is not a good fit and his contract will burn us

Did I get them all? I'm sure I missed a few. Another day to turn things around and play to our potential. Go Devils!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Vitek starting is a joke
It’s a killing joke indeed.

A killing the Devils season joke.

A killing of Ruff and Rogalski joke.

You know, if there were ever a back to back to play the same goalie it’s this one.

Both are home games, so there was no travel and the start times are about 28 hours apart.

Reactions: My3Sons and Dialamo

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Let's get all of the negative stuff out of the way early:

- Our head coach stinks
- Our goalies stink
- Our team defense stinks
- The rest of the NHL has figured us out
- Team is Charmin soft and playing scared
- When Hamilton is not scoring bombs from the point, he is a $9m pylon and a prime buyout candidate
- Jack Hughes was rushed back and probably still injured
- Nico's career may be over
- Palat contract stinks
- Mercer had a fluke season last year
- Bratt is only a PPG player in October
- Meier is not a good fit and his contract will burn us

Did I get them all? I'm sure I missed a few. Another day to turn things around and play to our potential. Go Devils!

You forgot Van Hagar also stinks!:sarcasm::laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: My3Sons and Dialamo

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don’t want Lindy really here anymore either, but he’s the lesser of two evils between him and Green.

But if he’s fired now and we still don’t win with Green, Fitz probably won’t come back with Green for next year as head coach.

All I know is that Fitz needs to hire a real head coach for next season and not a joke coach like Travis Green.

My fear is if Ruff is let go at the end of the season then Green takes over. And it’s probably a foregone conclusion that if Ruff doesn’t make it out of this season that Green will be the replacement, at least for the remainder of the year.

Reactions: My3Sons

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
I don’t want Lindy really here anymore either, but he’s the lesser of two evils between him and Green.

But if he’s fired now and we still don’t win with Green, Fitz probably won’t come back with Green for next year as head coach.

All I know is that Fitz needs to hire a real head coach for next season and not a joke coach like Travis Green.

My fear is if Ruff is let go at the end of the season then Green takes over. And it’s probably a foregone conclusion that if Ruff doesn’t make it out of this season that Green will be the replacement, at least for the remainder of the year.

If they fire Ruff in-season, after letting Brunette walk...

I'd be pissed off, to put it mildly.

It ain't happening.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If they fire Ruff in-season, after letting Brunette walk...

I'd be pissed off, to put it mildly.

It ain't happening.
We should have told Brunette he was the next head coach here effective 2024-2025 and gave Lindy one more year.

We may have done that and he said “Nah bro, Nashville wants me to be head coach NOW! See ya!”.

Green would be the worst head coach we’ve had since Herb Brooks or possibly Constantine. Even worse than Brent Sutter and he really sucked.

Notice I left out MacLean, because he’s not just the worst head coach the Devils have ever had. He’s the worst coach in the history of hockey.

Travis Green is terrible. I don’t know why there were so many boners for this guy when the Canucks almost let him walk in 2021. Talk of Seattle hiring him as their first head coach.

Of course he only lasted about a month or so into that deal.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Remember when everyone wanted Brunette fired cause our PP was absolute garbage with elite personnel?

Now we want him as head coach.

This place lmao.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
The only reason I think we have a chance is Buffalo is also on a 3 in 4 and may have blew their load coming back in the 3rd last night against the Islanders. Will be a little more confident if Nico is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad