GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Arizona Coyotes : the I just woke up edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Or waive Kennedy. He's almost as invisible as Ruutu.

I fully endorse this.

I didn't think he'd be that good, but I thought he'd at least give us something and maybe help provide some kind of offense for the 3rd line. He started off hot with 3 points in 7 games or something.

So I don't regret the signing. But he does have a two way contract, so they wouldn't have to pay him whatever we're paying him to play up here, even though he's probably making close to league minimum here anyway. I don't even remember what he's making.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Just want to see more of these kids. I think they have some solid potential.

Not only solid potential but I just think we're a better team right now with them. Whether or not having them up here is best for their development is debatable though.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Plays a better overall game then Ruutu so worth keeping if we have more injuries.

Yeah I'm still picking him over Ruutu, if not just slightly.

Though I'm not against demoting him either, as long as it doesn't come before Ruutu.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
By the time the third period rolls around I just tune out Dano. He just rambles on and on, have no idea what he's trying to say most of the time.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Any news on Palmieri?

From the way he was holding his right side on the way off the ice, it looked like he could have dislocated the shoulder. You can do that when you fall the way he fell on the elbow - it can pop the shoulder out.

Hope I'm wrong that it's even serious.

He's back and scored the second goal of this game.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Not only solid potential but I just think we're a better team right now with them. Whether or not having them up here is best for their development is debatable though.

I agree, but when Farnham comes back you pretty much have to send one back so a few games up won't hurt.

Question is do you send the other back when Tlusty returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad