Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Jack-Donaghy-Facepalm.gif

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
It seems inconceivable to me that the Isles fanbase could have trolls in it, when they've been the league's sad sack for so long, but I guess every fanbase has them. We could probably find a few trash talkers even in Columbus.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
It seems inconceivable to me that the Isles fanbase could have trolls in it, when they've been the league's sad sack for so long, but I guess every fanbase has them. We could probably find a few trash talkers even in Columbus.

ouch man.

dont slap the crap while they're down in public.

this is **** you converse on about behind doors. :laugh: shhhhh.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York

But it's funny when Isles fans cause they actually think they are winners.

DevilsAnimal*

and I get told to be nice...

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
But it's funny when Isles fans cause they actually think they are winners.

In 2010 an Islander fan in 226 at the Rock literally shouted "This building is empty! You have no fans!".. cj was all over his ass but still, really dude?!

99.9% of their fan base is cool though

rtr1105

1995 • 2000 • 2003
Jan 26, 2013
New Jersey, USA
I wasn't home but the place I was at had the game on so I caught bits and pieces of it. I noticed that on the first three goals we lacked defense in front of the net. I also caught some of the 3rd period and it looked like we struggled to establish any type of forecheck. But at least we're still in first. The Ottawa game is definitely winnable due to the lack of Spezza and Karlsson and we should AT LEAST take one in Washington, but we really should win both. Tonight was just a bad night.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
In 2010 an Islander fan in 226 at the Rock literally shouted "This building is empty! You have no fans!".. cj was all over his ass but still, really dude?!

99.9% of their fan base is cool though

From the ones I know in real life, they smack talk whenever they beat New Jersey or the Rangers. :rant:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I guess you almost have to be delusional to still be an Islander fan that goes to games :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad