Your hopes for the playoffs

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Definitely have a soft spot for the Florida teams this season.

The Panthers going on a bit fo a run would be an incredible story, I'm a huge fan of their kids and Jagr and Lou are two of the classiest guys in the game. Feel bad for the way things have gone down in Tampa Bay this season (Drouin thing, Stralman injury, Stamkos circus and subsequent freak injury). Would be nice to see one of those teams come out fo the East (although I'd be okay with Washington doing it too, they deserve some playoff success).

In the West I'll be cheering for Anaheim and San Jose, partially because I'm indifferent about most of the teams in the West and mostly because I actively hate the Kings (mostly Lucic, but the whole DD > Karlsson thing has rubbed me the wrong way as well).

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Saw omni swing by and I just wanted to say you guys are welcome on our board any time by the way. All the best to Bryan Murray and everyone in the organization. Good luck on your new GM too.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Saw omni swing by and I just wanted to say you guys are welcome on our board any time by the way. All the best to Bryan Murray and everyone in the organization. Good luck on your new GM too.

I fear that you guys are in tough with all the injuries. I empathize with you though, with all that you have had to deal with. The injuries, possibly losing Stamkos for nothing (or a nominal pick if you trade his rights before the draft), the Drouin crap (coming from a fan of a team thats had our share of fiascos with Ya$hin, 50in07, Alfie leaving, Spezza, etc), all tough to deal with.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Hoping Sens players are watching & getting thirsty for next year's run... (Go Teuvo & Hawks!)

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Will probably cheer for Nashville, but would be happy if Washington wins the cup.

Also looking forward to the annual Penguins implosion.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Will probably cheer for Nashville, but would be happy if Washington wins the cup.

Also looking forward to the annual Penguins implosion.

Man, what does Pittsburgh do if they can't make it past the 1st round again?

Like, they are all pretty much out of prospects and draft picks. There's nothing left to trade away. If they can't get over the hump with this group, what else is there to do?

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Man, what does Pittsburgh do if they can't make it past the 1st round again?

Like, they are all pretty much out of prospects and draft picks. There's nothing left to trade away. If they can't get over the hump with this group, what else is there to do?

I could easily see them pulling a Vancouver and clinging to the hope that they can return to being good again, rather than re-build.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I think it could very well end up being a Caps-Pens ECF this year.

Would be very entertaining.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
I'm just catching up with the matchups -

Chicago/St Louis is actually really funny considering St Louis were 2 points off the division which would have meant playing Minnesota. What a difference a couple points can make.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
No Chicago or LA in the Finals

That's the main one

I'd like the final to be St-Louis vs Washington honestly but that seems highly ambitious on my part

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad