OT: Your handedness

What is your handedness?

• Total voters

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Ambidextrous. Write, bat and used edged weapons with left, shoot, throw right, regular foot, etc.

Used to write with both hands routinely in 1st grade. Real glad my parents didn’t chop off my right hand or give me drugs that suppressed the left side of my brain

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Write righty, throw righty, play hockey lefty, can bat from either side though slightly better as a righty, can golf poorly from either side, can also kick with either foot but again generally better righty. Hockey was the first organized sport I played so I have to agree with @MinJaBen on his theory.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I’m right handed but sometimes I sit on my left hand until it goes numb… wait what are we talking about here?
"The Stranger", apparently.

2741f56e7493e879f8de3d18b19776f7_640x640.jpg

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Talk to me about the brownies.

It was chocolate cake. Looks a little silly because the recipe was for a yield of two 9-inch round baking pans, but I only had one 8x8 square pan, and I had doubled the recipe so I made four layers total, but had to bake one at a time. I assembled it as such, cut off a third of it which I'm keeping for myself and my husband, and am taking the rest to where I used to work.

fNAvRdv.png

The frosting is homemade chocolate buttercream. 5 1/3 cups powdered sugar, 2/3 cup milk, 1 cup cocoa, 1 Tbsp vanilla, and 12 Tbsp butter all whisked together.

• Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad