Your favorite "remember when" moments as a Habs fan on HF Boards

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Let's keep this all in good fun. Please don't make fun of posters or bring up old posts/threads with the sole purpose of egging someone on. :)

Remember when...we all thought Sergei Samsonov was the answer to our offensive woes? He was going to be a DYNAMO offensively beside Kovalev!

Remember when...quite a few posters were willing to trade Carey Price in a deal to acquire Lecavalier?

Remember when...Chris Higgins and Mike Komisarek were the "future" of our team and were going to be career long Habs?

Remember when...the darkest day in Habs history took place?

Last edited:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Remember Ferris Rox and his Marian Hossa done deal?

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Remember the Markov PhotoShop thread?

Or the GDT when we came back 0-5 vs the Rags? Even reading the Rags GDT from that day is epic.

Or the Everywhere "Something white that is a hell of a drug" thread?

Myron Gaines*

Remember...Ice Poutine's "GTFO NOOB".

Remember...The original "Where to find winter mittens this time of the year?" thread.

Remember...Hossa trade deadline chaos.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Downey potatoes

Tout Le Monde En Parle Threads

WE GOT KOVALEV OMGOMGOMG

So many posters left, like mcphee who I think is no longer here, the place used to be more tightly knit

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal

Remember...The original "Where to find winter mittens this time of the year?" thread.

Probably the three most prominent memories for me as well. Classic!

The 0-5 comeback is also a classic. I remember not paying attention to the game at one point and just enjoying the GDT. That game and this forum will always be inter twined in my memory. Great moment.

I wuv u guyz.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

GTFO NOOB was Lord Chezz.

My favourite moment was the darkest day part. I remember staying up in the chat and on the board waiting and waiting and then laughing before going to sleep. It was good times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad