Your favorite place to sit at the 'Dome

Slush

Jan 26, 2016
Calgary, Canada
When you go to a Flames game, where do you usually like to sit?

When I get free tickets from some friends who are season tickets, it's in the 212 section and I always find I have the best view from there. Your not too far up and your still close to the action.

Most of the time I usually sit in the Sport Check zone. It's pretty fun up there too.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
My pop has had seats row 6 in the second Teir right at centre ice since I was a little kid. I've sat pretty much everywhere in the dome. And I prefer it the best. You can see everything, and you don't have to crane your neck the whole time. No glass distortion either.
The best seats would be right there but on the balcony IMO.

Last edited:

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
My parents split a set of season tickets. Section 201, Row 2, last two seats on the edge. Best seats in the house as far as I'm concerned.

- Bathrooms can be visited during a TV timeout and miss nothing (even for the ladies!).
- Beer right outside the door
- ATM right outside the door
- Snacks, BBQ, Grilled Cheese/Mac & Cheese, Pizza, all super close
- best sightlines in the entire rink. Can literally see the puck pretty much everywhere.
- short row, so not very often do you have to accommodate people walking in front of you.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Great seats I've had:

Last row of the lower tier, right on the aisle. Pros: Close to everything (washrooms, food & beverages). Cons: Everyone leaving the row means you have to get up.

Lower level suites. Not a better way to see the game, it's like if you were to go out onto the balcony of your house or apartment and the Flames were playing there. Even better if it's sponsored by a corporation as the food & drink are covered.

First row, second tier. There's a reason they're the most expensive seat in the house.

First row of the second tier, behind the walkway. These are pretty great seats and significantly cheaper than the few rows in front of you.

There are a group of seats directly behind the net, red zone tickets, that are two-by-two. I really enjoyed the perspective of watching the game from there, even if it was tough to see half of the game.

Third row, third tier on the aisle, offset from centre ice. This is where we had our season tickets during the dark times, was nice because we would always take the elevator up on our side, and at the time there were no seats behind so it was the last row in the building.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Wherever the Fire and Ice Girls are, amirite guys?!

200.gif

Joking aside, I pretty much like sitting right up the centre line, any level.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The only seats I remember are the 300 level seats. Love sitting up there, though. Some of the characters who sit up there against the roof are hilarious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad