• Dimitry Kulikov

• Nikolaj Ehlers

• Laurent Brossoit

• Nicolas Petan

Results are only viewable after voting.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I'm sure my vote did not surprise anyone. What would be interesting is a poll for least favorite Jet.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Interesting to see the amount of people who have Buff > Scheif.

It’s easily #55 for me, he’s a 2.0 purist (not a muggle like Buff) and dedicates his soul to the game

It’s a poll of favorite Jet, not best Jet (even though Buff would still make my top 3). How can you not love Buff? He sings in the penalty box, he dances when he scores, he crushes opponents. He’s the most entertaining player I’ve ever seen :D

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
It’s a poll of favorite Jet, not best Jet (even though Buff would still make my top 3). How can you not love Buff? He sings in the penalty box, he dances when he scores, he crushes opponents. He’s the most entertaining player I’ve ever seen :D
Exactly...
Scheifele is a fantastic player no doubt.
Buff is everything and more.
Buff needs to retire as a Jet.
The guy is one of a kind ...nobody in the league like him IMO

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017

He also came to camp overweight and looked disinterested for 3 years here, but I can still get how he could still be some fans favorite Jet

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Scheifele's just such a hockey nut - I admire his dedication and effort to basically bootstrap himself up from a promising prospect into an elite NHL center.
Buff is a) hilarious and b) so fun to watch.
Morrissey seems like a really good guy - gives back to the community above and beyond the call of duty. Also he's smart. I don't know if he's Lowry-smart, but they both won the WHL Scholar of the Year award.

McDLT

I'm a style boy for life
Mar 1, 2016
Calgary
1. Scheifele
2. Hellebuyck
3. Laine
4. Wheeler.

I know because I always tend to wear my Scheifele jersey most of the time.
My jersey selections don't reflect my favourite players at all.

Wheeler is my favourite player by a long shot, but his away jersey is F*$#ing cursed... it never leaves the closet anymore. I wear my Buff jersey 100% of the time now because it is good luck.

Reactions: Ares

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Scheifele is just the ultimate feel good story. Considered a reach when he became the first pick for the Jets 2.0, took some seasoning in juniors before he was ready for the NHL, and then absolutely exploded into a desperately needed #1C when Little got injured in his third season. Is now signed to a steal of a contract through his prime, lives and breathes hockey, and is likely the team's next captain.

The only player that has a chance to become as much of a feel good story is Hellebuyck. Undrafted his first draft, and spent his draft+1 year in the NAHL. Was discovered when the scout went to a game to watch another goalie, after which he became an off the board pick in the fifth round. Was supposed to be the #2 or #3 for Lowell, but played so well he became the de facto #1 as a rookie a couple of months in. Tore up the NCAA and gave some hope for a fanbase that hadn't had a good goalie in forever. Went to the AHL where he was supposed to platoon together with a former NHL goalie, but outplayed him so severely he only got like 4 games off over a 4 month stretch. Kept playing at an elite level up until his second year in the NHL. And then when the team went out and signed a goalie who was expected to either be the #1 or at worst platoon with Hellebuyck, Hellebuyck again outplayed him so much he ended up tied for #1 in games played by a goalie, as well as finishing as a Vezina finalist. The first Vezina finalist in franchise history AFAIK.

But I guess he was also a 5th round pick, so he's actually not any good.

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
We could not have lucked out any better than drafting Scheif as our very first pic in the 2.0 era.

We could not have ordered a better player to start this franchise off in the right direction. Him signing long term on what is the best value contract in the league was just gravy on top.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
My jersey selections don't reflect my favourite players at all.

Wheeler is my favourite player by a long shot, but his away jersey is F*$#ing cursed... it never leaves the closet anymore. I wear my Buff jersey 100% of the time now because it is good luck.

I have tons of Jets jerseys... I have four Scheifele jerseys too. Plus many other Jets too, I try to buy as many of them as possible. I even have a Jay Harrison one that I'll wear the odd time.

If any of the ones I deem would be bad luck, I would say my Burmistrov/Trouba jersey I never wore since 2015. Had a Kane one but I removed the Kane and put Copp over it.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
I guess ill look at this in terms of which guys would likely be the funnest to hang out with off the ice so..

1. Tie Between Buff and Laine... I like me some outdoors and video games

2. Ehlers - comes across as being a pretty cool guy.. Seems pretty chill

3. Lowry - again comes across as being a guy that is down to earth and funny

If im ranking them in terms of who would i get on the back of mt jersey? Thats different

1. Helle - im a former goalie

2. Scheif - hes our best overall player

3. Wheeler - captain

Reactions: Ares

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad