WJC: Your all-star team

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
What's your junior all star team so far?

Mantha, Drouin, Wennberg, Reway, Zadorov are some of the best players so far. If you could make 1 line what would it be? D and G to go with it.

Drouin - Wennberg - Mantha

Zadorov - Ekblad

?

Would probably be mine. Can't think of a G. At the same time i feel like one of the slovaks deserve to be there.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Based on this tournament;

Reway
slovakia_small.png
- Griger
slovakia_small.png
- Mantha
canada-flag-small.gif

Mueller
flag_switzerland_small.gif
- Mironov
Russia_small.sflb.ashx

Nyffeler
flag_switzerland_small.gif

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
This thread just makes me want to see Reway and Mantha together. You could imagine Mantha getting fed by Reway's cross ice passes? Talk about unstoppable.

I wanted Wennberg in my lineup, but the chemistry that Reway and Griger have has just been incredible. I almost picked Wennberg over Mantha, but I just think he'd dominate getting feeds from Griger and Reway.

Was going to go with Saros, but Nyffeler has been fantastic for the Swiss. The amount of chances other teams get against him is unbelievable and he manages to keep them in every single game he plays in. The only game that Switzerland got smoked was against Russia, which he didn't play.

rduck1

Dec 26, 2013
Finland
Reway - Wennberg - Mantha
Zadorov - Grzelcyk
Saros

Honorable mentions: Mäenalanen, Olofsson, Svendsen

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Zadorov - Grzelcyk
Saros

Honorable mentions: Mäenalanen, Olofsson, Svendsen

Can't argue with that. Although Grzelcyk wasn't at his best today so might switch him out for Olofsson once the day is over.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Grzelcyk - Zadorov
Vasilevski

Couldn't decide on the goalie, Saros deserves it too, will depend on how they do in the semis.

Also 2 games left for some teams(3 for one of SWE/SVK)

umwoz

Feb 28, 2010
Needs less Drouin IMO. Wennberg, Griger, Reway all deserve it more(so far).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad