GDT: Your Albany Devils vs Toronto Marlies: Game-6

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Two high hits on Helgeson with 10 seconds left. The Marlies fans can't keep taking the high ground on this with crap like that.

Eric Sachs

Jan 31, 2007
Classy 29 year old Richard Clune cross-checking a player on the ground. Ejected from the game with 10 seconds left.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Solid win.
Got some timely goals and Wedge was very good.

Continue to stay out of the box and be disciplined.

Marlies gooned it up at the end.

Go get em Monday Devils.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wanna win just to troll the Leafs. I'd probably rather lose to any other AHL affiliate, other than maybe the Hartford Wolf Pack or wherever the AHL Flyers out of these days.

Let's just hope that the Leafs don't ''Earn'' this series the ''Hard way''.:sarcasm::laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Was posted in the general thread but outside chance Zacha plays game 7.

Game 7 are anyone's game. They play like they did today they can pull this one out.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Have not been terribly impressed by Nylander. Maybe he doesn't care about AHL games or is still sick but I would be fuming if Zacha was floating around like he is.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Have not been terribly impressed by Nylander. Maybe he doesn't care about AHL games or is still sick but I would be fuming if Zacha was floating around like he is.

Feel the same way. I don't think I've seen any urgency from him even on one shift.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
If we can get a couple of guys back I like our chances a lot more in Game 7.

Still, considering the injuries I'm real proud of this team for getting there.

O'neil didn't play today either.

so O'neill, O'Brien, Sislo, Zacha, that's a serious rash.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
One of the best prospect pools vs one of the worst and there will be a game 7? What is this craziness?!??!?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Gutsy to force Game 7 with so many guys on the shelf.

Yeah in a lot of ways they redeemed themselves today for the last few games. Now assuming they don't short-circuit again they can at least go out heads held high no matter what happens.

Two high hits on Helgeson with 10 seconds left. The Marlies fans can't keep taking the high ground on this with crap like that.

Good, I was getting tired of the nonsense being one-sided the way it had the last few games. Of course the argument from their side will be it's retaliation from our nonsense while our response was that was just retaliation for their hits earlier in the series.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad