OT: Your 1st post.

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
Lets try and look back to your original post.

Mine was this, which was a thread.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=151063

Page 482, boy I would like to think I came a long way since then = )

Somehow they lost my account info and I lost posts and my start date = (

There was a GODARD49 and I switched the O with a 0 and I remember him saying....couldn't you have picked a different name???

Also take notice to this comment in the thread.

Unfortunately I was right about the "cheapo"

How did you go that far back. When i search my ID it only goes to 2012

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
My first post was a semi-rant on Jeff Tambellini - March 2008:
Tambellini
This guy's been given enough playing time of late and really hasn't impressed. He's got the raw tools but seems to never have the puck. With his speed and skill, with all the injuries on this team and half the bridge playing, he should be really showing his stuff and he's certainly not. I think the fact that he's not a "Nolan guy" certainly plays a role in his confidence. I think the same thing happened to Nilsson when he was here. Just as Comeau, Bergenheim and even Collition look really good out there, a guy like Tambellini is invisible.

You put these guys back in Bridgeport for the playoffs and Tambellini will stand out and out-score all of them put together. Weird.

but, more interesting was Dan-o's comment in the same thread:

He should emulate St. Louis' diet: how to get a gigantic ass.

and

St. Louis style: how to use said gigantic ass.

That said, there aren't many players who succeed in emulating Marty St. Louis or Dino Ciccerelli. It requries a naturally large ass.

Cheers,

Dan-o

good times!

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
Here's mine from late September 2005. It's not my first, it's just the oldest I can find. I'm pretty sure I posted in threads from 1999 or earlier. I remember complaining about the Isle's 1999 draft picks, some things never change. Well, get ready for some laughs, scott99 optimistic as always about our prospects:

Dustin Kohn ???
Have any of you guys seen Dustin Kohn play ? I hear he has Taylor Pyatt type of speed (this reference goes out to all of you old school hockeysfuture Isles fans). Looks like another offensive defenseman to add to our bounty of talented young defensemen (Campoli & Gervais). GO ISLES !!!

Pessimistic? check.

Accurate? check.

Nicely done scott99

My first post is history.....buried in the sands of time. HF changed over to a new format and all my Milstein and Luongo era posts - gone. I think my first post was likely about Czerkawski and how you overlook defense to a degree with a team desperate for scoring or just talent, period.

AOL dial up, 42 Kbps if lucky, some here weren't even born I assume.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22&order=desc&page=531

(you can "jump" to any page by changing the last number in the URL - so "page=531" is Dec 2003, when OlTime (much younger, probably equally angry) joined.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad