YOUNGGUNS muckdraft is out!

Chief

Jun 19, 2003
NY, NY
boredmale said:
I can live with Mueller being drafted by the Islanders(he is #6 on my wishlist), but they made a mistake sayign we drated 3 Euros in a row, we drafetd O'Marra last year.

I thought including what was actually written in our mock draft would be a good idea. Here it is:

"After going European with three first round picks in a row, the Isles start a new trend. They follow up last year's selection of Ryan O'Marra with Mueller."

I thought it was pretty clear that we were saying that after selecting 3 Europeans in a row (i.e. Bergenheim, Nilsson and Nokelainen) that the Isles were following up the O'Marra pick with Mueller, thereby starting a new draft trend.

BelovedIsles said:
Also faulty, to note: They claim Smith himself wants to select a "flashy" pick. But from his interviews he said the scouting staff will be handling the draft as he will therefore be more of an observer.

It's still the first draft pick being made with Smith as GM and if you don't think he wants to make a bigger splash, then you don't know much about Neil Smith. He would love to trade up to the top spot to get the Isles on the backpages.

Canuck5056 said:
So apparently CHRIS STEWART was drafted by Florida and ANTHONY STEWART is the one eligible this year.

We had the right one going to Atlanta at #12, didn't we? Anyway, thanks for the proof read. The comment following the Panthers selection has been edited. Sorry for any confusion. :propeller

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad