GDT: Young Stars Tournament | Oilers vs Flames | 5pm

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton

**Lines not official, just based off of personal preference and info from the Flames board**

MOD EDIT:

Kessy - Miller - Roy
Fyten - Khaira - Chase
Houck - Ewanyk - Abney
Baddock - Schaber - Bilckie

Klefbom - Nurse
Betker - Marincin
Gernat - Musil

Bunz
Cadorette

Last edited by a moderator:

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Oh my god, I have missed seeing GDT so much.

Is Moroz playing? Moroz-Ewanyk-Houck is shutdown city

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I'm ready *****es, let's do this!
TKZoIeG.gif

Great GDT fitter!

The Perfect Human*

Oh my god, I have missed seeing GDT so much.

Is Moroz playing? Moroz-Ewanyk-Houck is shutdown city

I heard hes injured - but would be interesting to see the 2 gritty EOK's rolling with a Hitman pest. Could make for an entertaining AHL/NHL line one day.

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
Should be streaming on the Oilers website I believe....And not so sure about Moroz, apparently he may be hurt.

HOCKEY IS BACK FELLAS!!!

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012
I'm excited to see our blue line, Khaira and Kessy in action. Should be a solid game, they got the offense, we got the D and some grit.

The Perfect Human*

Weird, there isn't a single right handed Dman.

Our top-4 is already probably set long-term with J.Schultz and Petry in the fold. Not too bad of an organizational need right now. Puck-movers on the left side are. Hopefully Klefa/Grebs/Belov remedy that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I'm pretty pumped Hockey's back.

I'm interested to see what both Miller and Chase can do out there. Different players, but both look good to surprise.

If I were picking a guy to be the "Edmonton Oilers' Andrew Shaw" I would pick Greg Chase.

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced
I'm pretty interested in how Platzer, Houck, Khaira, and Chase are going to look.

Platzer is probably my pick for darkhorse in this draft class, he has potential.

Red Deer Rebel

Apr 7, 2008
Red Deer
I'm looking forward to seeing a robust physical game from Joey Leach. The Flames gave up on him and he signed with our organization.

Hopefully he nails Baertschi, who, to be frank, shouldn't even be in this game.

Perhaps the Oilers should dress Nugent-Hopkins and Yakupov - both of whom are younger than Sven Baertschi.

Turrican*

I'm looking forward to seeing a robust physical game from Joey Leach. The Flames gave up on him and he signed with our organization.

Hopefully he nails Baertschi, who, to be frank, shouldn't even be in this game.

Perhaps the Oilers should dress Nugent-Hopkins and Yakupov - both of whom are younger than Sven Baertschi.

It's not Ryans and Nails fault that Bearcheese has a really slow development curve.
Some kinds need to be held back a few grades in school, its no different in hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad