You were so right

ZeroPT*

Tim Murray is a ****ing legend. Every sens fan who told us we'd love him are right. He's awesome.

On behalf of all sabres fans, Thank you.

(if the sens make the play offs I'm bandawgoning for them and the blues :D)

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Considering many of us were pissed when Bryan Murray got an extension here, leading to Tim leaving...

You're... welcome?

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
judge him by his ultimate results. as much as he's taking a step backwards by adding picks, I believe he'll take steps forward very soon

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Yeah I'm still firmly in the "This was a backwards move" camp.

God help us if Dorion leaves.

ZeroPT*

Patty hired us an awesome GM and left. I'm really happy that this is now TM's ship.

Berserker*

I don't expect Tim to be done making trades. He will likely be very active over the next few days and at the deadline. Tim is way more cut throat than his uncle. He has no qualms about trading away under performing players. It sucks that we lost him, but he will do a great job for your organization.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
all i can say is, you lucky ********. you'll have a better team than us in no time.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
TM was great. I'm still a bit bitter that he is not going to be our next GM, but I think he deserves to be in an organization where the owner is committed enough to spend when the time comes. TM will build a winner in that environment, provided he is shown enough patience to get the job done.

Dick Whitman

Feb 15, 2008
Ottawa
We're just feed our division with front office staff, aren't we.

Boston - Chia
Buffalo - Mini Murray
Montreal - Trevor Timmins, Pierre Gauthier

I can only assume that Pierre Dorion will be the next GM of the leaves.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Tim is not a schmoozer like his uncle and has a good eye for talent.

What he does not exel in though is picking coaches. He brought Cory Clouston into the organization and then after a short stint brought him from Bingo to Ottawa where he stayed for too long pissing off the players. He has a cool and distant personality somewhat like Tim's. He couldn't even hold a job in junior for awhile, I am not sure if he is back now.

There is one coach T Murray likes a lot though who is terrific and that is Luke Richardson and he'd better not try to steal him for Buffalo.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Awesome example of groupthink. How many people here have an informed opinion of tim's actual contribution as assistant gm? Just HF parrots. Squak! Squakk! Squaaakkkk!!!

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Tim is not a schmoozer like his uncle and has a good eye for talent.

What he does not exel in though is picking coaches. He brought Cory Clouston into the organization and then after a short stint brought him from Bingo to Ottawa where he stayed for too long pissing off the players. He has a cool and distant personality somewhat like Tim's. He couldn't even hold a job in junior for awhile, I am not sure if he is back now.

There is one coach T Murray likes a lot though who is terrific and that is Luke Richardson and he'd better not try to steal him for Buffalo.

Paul Hamilton ‏@pham1717 45s
I have been told Ted Nolan has been offered a 3 year contract extension. Negotiations will continue.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
I wanted Tim as our replacement GM. We were 1 year too late for that to happen unfortunately.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
We're just feed our division with front office staff, aren't we.

Boston - Chia
Buffalo - Mini Murray
Montreal - Trevor Timmins, Pierre Gauthier

I can only assume that Pierre Dorion will be the next GM of the leaves.
:yo:

Mini Murray lol.

To the OP....your welcome, I wish we had mini Murray taking over our team, but the uncle doesnt want to retire yet.
You will love Tim, he tells it like it is and to the point, but smart hockey guy.
Built a Calder team in Binghampton, now will likely poach a great coach down there in Richardson.

grrrrr

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Gotta love the moron rodeo that our board has become. Last year Bryan Murray was a genius and Paul Maclean was the greatest coach in franchise history.

This year, Bryan Murray is garbage and Tim Murray is the genius while Maclean is now the worst coach ever.

This board man...this board...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad