Proposal: You pick em, tell us where they play and why?

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Of all the ex Leafs that are still currently in the league, you can have one of them back, any one of them, doesn't matter and then give your idea on the starting line-up

not asking for a trade proposal, no angst inre the salary cap, you can just pick one ex Leaf and insert him in the starting line-up, I'll start

Nazem Kadri

Jumbo - Papi - Mitchell

Kerfoot - JT - Hyman

Mikheyev - Naz - Willie I think with the chemistry Willie and Naz have shown in the past that this line has some real offensive upside, a lot of speed and I don't have to remind you about the sandpaper Naz brings

Boyd - Spezz - Simmonds

TJ - Reilly

Muzz - Holl

Lehtonen - Bogs

somebody call me a cab: Barabanov/Galchenyuk/Sabourin/Sandin/Marincin

BrainyBomber

Apr 1, 2018
I'd go JVR he's smashing it this year. 18 points in 14 games he gives us the best front 6 and PP in the league. Allows for a quality checking line and a 4th that can contribute.

Jumbo - Austin - Mitch
JVR - Tavares - Willy
Hyman - Kerfoot - Soupy
Boyd - Spezza - Simmonds

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Kadri: 16:59toi, 23gl/47pt/-35 pace (PP: 4:36toi, 12gl/18pt pace)
Kerf: 14:26toi, 17gl/48pt/+13 pace (PP: 0:55toi, 0gl/4pt pace)
yeah ok

the instructions weren't hard to follow were they? it's what Naz brings to the team

in my scenario Kerfoot is going to the 2LW spot

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
I mean right now it'd be Verhaeghe

yeah he's playing well 13 points in 16 games is nothing to sneeze at, but the Leafs have lots of production, do they really need more?

I think the Leafs need more then just additional scoring

imo the need more bite, they need teams to lose their composure to get mad at them, they need to get teams off of their games, they need to generate more PP's for themselves

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad