GDT: You have got to be kitten me - Game 3 - Oilers v Predators - 6 PM SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
For him after game one. I thought they didn't help him much game 1.

Either way, everyone feels good about this.
I 100% agree. I didn't think Game 1 was his fault at all. Guy got 0 help that game(Neither did Skinner for that matter). Still probably really bothered him that he got pulled though so it's good to see that he's "Bounced Back" after being pulled in game 1

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I 100% agree. I didn't think Game 1 was his fault at all. Guy got 0 help that game(Neither did Skinner for that matter). Still probably really bothered him that he got pulled though so it's good to see that he's "Bounced Back" after being pulled in game 1
Absolutely and the team feels great for him too. If he can find this level consistently, it will lead to alot of wins

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I think Skinner shitting the bed right after he did…and then shitting the bed again probably made him feel like it wasn’t on him.
Maybe we would if everyone didn’t need to a centerman for some reason. Like how many centers does a team with McD,Drai, and Nuge need? Add Clouder and Ryan, and still the team shops for Centers every TDL.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
If you were a press fan, would you stay? It was a tough night
I go to lots of NHL, NFL, NBA and MLB games. I always stay to the end. The 15 minutes saved the end might get you home early but it also might cause you to miss a classic sports moment. Patrick Stefan anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad