Philip TomasinoThomas NovakLuke Evangelista
Yakov TreninColton SissonsKiefer Sherwood
Left DefenseRight Defense
Roman JosiDante Fabbro
Ryan McDonaghAlexandre Carrier
Jeremy LauzonTyson Barrie
Goalie
Juuse Saros

The Oilers stunk like a litter box in game 1 and couldn't claw back in game 2. The 0-2 start has some Oiler fans feline a bit anxious. Oilers look to pounce back tonight against the Nashville Predators. The Oilers were good last season but not purrfect going a solid 2-0-1 against them. Draisaitl is the current Alpha of the Predators with 3 goals and 7 assists in 3 games(!). Look for him to try and establish dominance early.

Soup gets the start. Hopefully the winning starts meow.

LETS GO OILERS

a722df57dda2d2a48b2c767e041ff7f7

Last edited:

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
4-1 Oil, with an EN to seal it. Team defence ends up looking far better, as RNH-Hyman. McLeod-Brown, and Janmark-Ryan all stay on the right side of the puck, and the top line carrys the load offensively.

Drai with 2 and an apple.
Kane with a goal.
McDavid 3 assists.
And I'll say Janmark with the EN.

People still continue to fret/moan about the lack of secondary scoring though.

Reactions: nabob

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
4-1 Oil, with an EN to seal it. Team defence ends up looking far better, as RNH-Hyman. McLeod-Brown, and Janmark-Ryan all stay on the right side of the puck, and the top line carrys the load offensively.

Drai with 2 and an apple.
Kane with a goal.
McDavid 3 assists.
And I'll say Janmark with the EN.

People still continue to fret/moan about the lack of secondary scoring though.
People will still continue to fret/moan about anything that isn’t perfect. Team could win 10-0, outshoot the opponent 60-10 and they’d still complain that player x took a penalty or that player y didn’t convert on a breakaway.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Okay well you should probably have an easier time defending against that Nashville lineup. Will be telling if they're unable to do so. Could still end up losing like 2-1 though because of Saros.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Okay well you should probably have an easier time defending against that Nashville lineup. Will be telling if they're unable to do so. Could still end up losing like 2-1 though because of Saros.
Who knows, but Leon always has the edge in this match up.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
People will still continue to fret/moan about anything that isn’t perfect. Team could win 10-0, outshoot the opponent 60-10 and they’d still complain that player x took a penalty or that player y didn’t convert on a breakaway.
I'm not worried. I do feel EDM deserved the last game against Vancouver but goaltending really let them down. After a bad first game they rebounded well and I expect that to continue moving forward.

I also like this Oilers line up better. Brown has been invisible in the two games so moving him to the third line is a good idea for now.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
That NSH forward lineup looks like a post trade deadline roster after moving 4 or 5 forwards.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
That NSH forward lineup looks like a post trade deadline roster after moving 4 or 5 forwards.
That's been true for most years of their existence but the difference now is that the defense doesn't look like it usually does.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I'm curious which way my fantasy curse will go tonight.

Colton Sissons is somehow leading my fantasy team in points right now(and I'm surprisingly winning my matchup), so I expect him to go pointless with a -5 tonight, but I also have Drai.

Reactions: GOilers88

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I'm curious which way my fantasy curse will go tonight.

Colton Sissons is somehow leading my fantasy team in points right now(and I'm surprisingly winning my matchup), so I expect him to go pointless with a -5 tonight, but I also have Drai.
How deep is your league that you ended up with Sissons in the first place?

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Oil win 3-1. 2 Nashville own goals and ekholm.
Nurse with 15 dump-in giveaways.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
How deep is your league that you ended up with Sissons in the first place?
24 team dynasty keeper with 23 man rosters. Most guys in the league are on a team.

I won the championship last year and had to let basically half my team walk. It's Drai, Keller, Bratt and Hellebuyck and a bunch of guys on league minimum deals now haha.

Reactions: joestevens29

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Oilers blow out win tonight I think. It’s just Nashville, the teams hungry for that 1st win. Outplayed Van last game by the large margin but didn’t get the results to show for it. We’ll get the results tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad