Confirmed with Link: You can like memes too

Status
Not open for further replies.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
imagefromios-64-bsKTQS.png

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Ok, I'm old. I admit it. Can someone please explain to my geriatric self what is with all of the sudden interest in Area 51?

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all this started after Joe Rogan had a guest on his podcast who claimed to be a scientist that worked at Area 51. His name is Lazar IIRC. It's a pretty interesting interview. And apparently if you go back to his original claims he made, way back in the late 70s and early 80s, he talks about technology that was supposedly on an alien ship back then that we have developed in the years since through reverse engineering. I'm not saying I believe him necessarily but it's a pretty compelling story.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all this started after Joe Rogan had a guest on his podcast who claimed to be a scientist that worked at Area 51. His name is Lazar IIRC. It's a pretty interesting interview. And apparently if you go back to his original claims he made, way back in the late 70s and early 80s, he talks about technology that was supposedly on an alien ship back then that we have developed in the years since through reverse engineering. I'm not saying I believe him necessarily but it's a pretty compelling story.

The Element 115 is the most interesting part, I don’t doubt he wasn’t working on classified weapons systems though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad