OT: You can buy a jersey but you can't buy a McDavid or Draisaitl jersey. Who would you pick?

The choices:

• Kane

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Hyman

Votes: 17 7.9%
  • Nugent-Hopkins

Votes: 95 44.2%
  • Ekholm

Votes: 45 20.9%
  • Nurse

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Ceci

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Skinner

• Bouchard

• Bjugstad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foegele

• Ryan

• Kulak

• Desharnais

• Campbell

• Janmark

• McLeod

• Kostin

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Broberg

• Shore

• I have too many jerseys. I don't want another one.

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • My significant other says I have too many jerseys. So I can't buy another one.

• Yamamoto

• Total voters

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
We have a little bit of a break before the playoffs so I figured I'd have a little fun with you guys and gals before our blood pressure starts rising to an unhealthy level. o_O

Opened question:
You can buy one jersey of a player from this year's roster excluding the 2 obvious choices in McDavid and Draisaitl. Whose jersey would you pick?

There's a lot of great options and I'm personally having a very hard time deciding. I'm basically torn between Hyman, Kane, Nugent-Hopkins, and Ekholm. I love all those players. Who do you choose?

Last edited:

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Not that I would buy one....lol
Nuge is correct answer to this poll
What are you talking about? We all know the obvious choice is Devon Shore! :sarcasm:
Does it have to be a current player? I've always wanted an Ulanov jersey (not even joking)....

Otherwise it would probably be Nuge or Ekholm.
The idea was current. Though posters are welcome to share a past Oiler's they'd like to have on the back of a jersey. Ulanov is an interesting one for sure. I'd personally pick a Smyth. Gretzky or Messier would be cool (obviously) even though I never watched either one play for the Oilers.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
I'd buy Draisaitl anyway, but Ekholm new #2

Nugent-Hopkins is a mouthful, probably needs smaller font. If I was going this way it'd probably have to be "Nuuuuuuge" with like 4 o's or 2 u's, or maybe RNH or the nugenator or some shit

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
If your significant other is telling you have too many and can't buy another then there are bigger issues to tend to.

Have 6 jerseys and none with any nameplates.
Wish there was an other option: Dryden is the only name I'd put on a jersey and that's to pay homage to the Dryden family since Ken was my childhood hero and his brother Dave, played for the Oilers.

To play along here, I'd put Kane just to piss some people off.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Have had 2 Oilers jerseys over my lifetime. Logo on front no number or name (I'd put my own anyway).

But if I did the number, name thing it would be a Coffey #7. Current team options it would be Ekholm #14.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad